Orwar

Looking for photography model(s) (women)

I'm looking for one or a few new, female (avatar) models to work with. It's not a paid gig, but you may use any pictures as per the terms I list below, and when the occasion calls for it I may cover some or all expenses for clothes, hair, accessories or such which I specifically want for a specific picture, and I will also be the one to buy any poses, backdrops and props that I want for the shoot.

For a sample of my 'style', feel free to browse my Flickr:Β https://www.flickr.com/photos/160224995@N04/

Whether you've modeledΒ before, or if you've dodged being caught on a snapshot in SL for as long as you've been around doesn't matter - I'm happy to instruct and teach you what you need to do.

I do have some requirements, however, as follows:

- You must have a full-mesh avatar (body & head), bento most certainly is a plus.
- You must be fluent in English (and/or Swedish), and your written grammar must (for the sake of my nerve) be 'decent'.Β 
- You must be patient, matureΒ and have a calm demeanor.Β 

As far as availability goes, I work on an SLT+9/CET schedule, but it's not a strict-schedule job which requires your daily attendance, so what time zone you're in doesn't matter all that much; 05.00-11.00 SLT/16.00-23.00 CET is when I'm usually available in the weekdays, weekends may vary though.Β 

You're free to take your own snapshots at your leisure during a photo session, as long as it doesn't get in the way of things.

The finished photos will go through editing, be watermarked/signed, and posted on my Flickr - there 'might' be a blog in the future, in which case I reserve the right to use them there, too.

You will be welcome to use the photos freely (sharing on social media, using for your own blog, etc.), on the conditions that the watermark/signature is not tampered with and that full credit for the shot is given to me. If you want a shot in-world, I will be happy to resize it as required by SL, and upload it (and pay the fee).

You are also always welcome to suggest a shoot if you have ideas of your own, I'm more than happy to discuss the possibilities and execute it under the same conditions as any other shot.

If you are interested you may either respond to this thread, sending me a PM through the forums,Β or contact me in-world by NC or IM (my online status is not hidden; if I appear offline it's best to send a card - if I'm marked as busy or away, it's also best to send a card just in case).

Thank you.

/Orwar

• Like 2

Hello Mr Orwar, I would be very interested in modeling for you! I am also based in Europe so our hours are compatible and have modelled a few times before so I know that my role would be to be the means through which you express your art through, and not be the centre of attention. I do have a mesh body and bento head, have a very mature attitude and come with 100% drama free guarantee! :) My username is Mayadarata and my Flickr details are in my profile.Β 

Thank you for your consideration!Β 

2018-04-20_01-34-56

Β 

• Thanks 1

I splurged on buying a new parcel when I meant to buy a bento head :P

But, my catwa head still has animations inbuilt, so. We can totally look angry in screenshots together :P

I'm from germany, so our time zone matches perfectly and I am usually on when you are I believe. So if you ever do need a gal to help out just give me a shout and feel free to friend me in world if you'd like.

• Like 1

I love taking photos! I have a wide range of skin tones and lots of hairs, clothes, etc. My flickr is down here \/, feel free to reach for me if it's your interest!

• Like 1

Thank you - I'll give you both a nudge when I get home in the afternoon.

• Like 1

Hey Orwar,

I'd love to work with you. I'm fairly new on this avatar, but on my previous avatar I have been a certified model for both print and runway modeling.
Dutchy here so also a timezone match. Not inworld as much lately, but I'm sure we can work out times to meet. Except for the period of April 26th to May 4th, during which I will be offline, due to holiday.

You can find my Flickr and Blog links in my inworld profile.

Edited by lavalois
  • Like 1

Great, I'll give you a nudge as well sometime in the afternoon/evening to schedule an interview.

• Like 1

You already know I'm more than willing to model for you.Β  :PΒ  But, I'll tell you officially anyway.Β Β 

• Thanks 1

Hi! I've never tried modeling before, and are interested in trying it out.Β Would be excited if you consider me for your artwork.

I think your photos look good! I just followed you on Flickr. And I'm from Norway so luckily no time difference :DΒ 

Hello Mr Orwar,
I'd be interested in modelling for you. I always just modelled for myself but I'm willing to try and learn! :) I'm based in Europe too but my times inworld tends to concentrate between Friday and Saturday evenings sadly ( I can work around things and I might be able to get on at other times but I can't say it for sure ).Β I have mesh-body,Β English is not a problem nor as keeping a good attitude!

Feel free to inspect myΒ Flickr photostreamΒ and PM me! :DΒ 

Ah, thank you for your interest, Tullerusk and NightDreamer.

I'm afraid that I've already concluded the interviews and hired the models already.

If you've got an idea for a shot and want a photographer for it, you're free to give me a nudge though.