how do I make my avatar shorter? She is a giant!

kristyat

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

In addition to Wildcat`s description of how to edit a shape, you also have a lot of other shapes in the library section of your inventory.

If you open your inventory and type shape into the search bar and then scroll down to the library you will see all the different ones and you can drag them on to your avatar one by one to see if there are any that you really like.

Another idea is to buy a new shape if first you try some demos visiting a good shop for shapes and skins. As you are a new member many people will be ready to "help" you giving you free "gifts". I suggest you to avoid them because you never know if they are stolen. Of course as the other ladies said you can play editing your shape and there also you can see exactly your height, although Viewer 2 and Phoenix count the height differently.

I DO THE FOLLOWING IN ADVANCED MODE (when you first sign on)RIGHT CLICK AVATAR..LEFT CLICK EDIT MY SHAPE..LEFT CLICK BODY..LOOK FOR LEGS TAB AND LEFT CLICK ON IT. :smileyvery-happy:WHEN THE OPTIONS FINISH LOADING YOU HAVE SEVERAL OPTIONS FOR THE LOOK OF YOUR LEGS. SCROLL DOWN TO LEG HEIGHT AND USE THE SLIDE BAR TO SHORTEN LEGS AND OTHER OPTIONS YOU MAY WANT TO CHANGE.( HINT: AT TOP RIGHT OF APPEARANCE BOX IS A HEIGHT CHART. CLICK ON FEET<OR METERS> AND AS YOU SHORTEN LEGS IT WILL TELL YOU HOW TALL YOU ARE) HOPE THIS HELPS YOU. (remember you can change outfits and other parts of your avatar in the same way) PLAY AROUND WITH IT..IT'S ALOT OF FUN!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4721 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.