Wanted: Custom AO Animatons

Nix Marabana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

I have a tendancy to ramble in forum posts but I'll try and keep this one short, contact me (Nix Marabana in world, notecard or IM) for more details or to discuss the project further.

I need to get some animations made for a mesh furisode kimono that uses bento wing bones for the sleeves:

kisetsu - Kurenai Preview

Kisetsu For Kurenai

I've made my own (very basic) ones at this point, but I'm not happy with them, so I'd like to update them with some animations made by someone who is more skilled with making AO type animations than I am. There are 2 ways we can do this:

Way 1:

I hire you to make animations for me on a per animation basis. I mainly need to get some good basic walks, stands and sits for the basic priority 2 AO that lives inside the kimono. My files are all in blender, so if you use blender to make animations, I can send you a version of the mesh to animate with. It's mostly important that the animations be smooth, not have too much clipping with the kimono and basically "work" as polite/slightly formal movement in kimono, just so I have a good default in there.

If you are interested, please contact me with some idea of pricing (I'd prefer a per-animation quote, or if you're quoting by hour, some idea of how long it takes you to make an animation) and some way to look at examples of your work.

(Also, if you look at the mesh and think you have a better way to rig the sleeves, I might be able to change the rigging somewhat to work better with animations)

Way 2:

(I'd rather do this after I have all of the basics from way 1 already finished, but feel free to chat at me if you'd be interested in doing animations like this anyhow.)

If someone who makes AOs would like to make standalone AOs that work with the sleeves of the kimono and sell them separately, I'd be willing to share an animate-able version of the mesh and put your logo/LM near the kimono area of my shop so that people can try out your AO with the kimono once you have them done.

If you're interested in doing that, I'd basically want to see that you've already got some kind of animation shop going.

Thanks for reading, hopefully I can find someone who's interested in this project.

Again, contacting me in-world will probably get a quicker response than replying here.

~Nix

(edited to add images)

Edited by Nix Marabana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2191 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.