guys HELP! where i could build free..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A sandbox in SL is a place where people can rez & build stuff without having to own land & usuallly without having to pay.  Some require you to join a group, but most don't.  They all have different rules, so read the rules to decide which ones are best for you. If you leave stuff out, they all have some kind of delete or return policy. The longer the return time, the longer you can play or leave stuff out without it being returned to your Lost & Found folder

This place has a large sandbox that I think is very good. They have private & semi-private platforms, so you don't have to be bothered by other people when you're building. http://slurl.com/secondlife/Skidz%20Isle/26/17/24

• Like 1

If you want to build, wouldn't it be a good idea to do a bare MINIMUM of research before you start out? Like how building works, and where it is possible to build? It's not difficult to find the info. A simple search would have provided the information you need. A quick google (http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=second+life+building&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8) turned up a lot of info.

- Luc -

People often get mocked for asking such questions in places like this, but my own experience has always been that if someone wants to know how something really is, it's a lot easier to ask people who know about it than to sift through a bunch of official text that might not even be right, assuming it ever gets to the point.

I personally recommend Sandbox Wanderton for n00bs.

It's usually less griefy.

See you there.

I did not intend to mock anybody. The OP seemed desperate to build something, and spending a couple of minutes searching would have had him or her building in less time than it took to get an answer here. Probably even less time than it took to post the question, actually. And all without sifting through official text. The second or third link in the search result I posted contained a very neat listing of things you need to know if you wan to build in SL. It took me 10 seconds to find the information.

- Luc -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
On 26/04/2011 at 8:41 PM, Josh Susanto said:

People often get mocked for asking such questions in places like this, but my own experience has always been that if someone wants to know how something really is, it's a lot easier to ask people who know about it than to sift through a bunch of official text that might not even be right, assuming it ever gets to the point.

I personally recommend Sandbox Wanderton for n00bs.

It's usually less griefy.

See you there.

I  am a noob and I asked a lot of questions to communities and people in world  and they were willing to help anyway they could , on other games i would of got mocked, never be scared to ask for help 

1 hour ago, Matthewcjones6 said:

I  am a noob and I asked a lot of questions to communities and people in world  and they were willing to help anyway they could , on other games i would of got mocked, never be scared to ask for help 

Do you realise you are quoting to a 7 year old post?

1 hour ago, Matthewcjones6 said:

i would of got mocked,

19 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Do you realise you are quoting to a 7 year old post?

Seven year Necro-post on Aisle 4, all Mockery Staff please report to Aisle 4...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2110 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.