Copying items to Aditi

animats

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

How do you get items copied to the beta grid? At one time it was automatic and happened daily. Then that broke, and you had to ask support. Now I got this from land support:

Q:  Request inventory recopy from main grid to Aditi. Thanks.

A: Thank you for contacting us about this issue! In order to get this done, I am escalating your request to another group. They should be in touch with you shortly.
Thank you for your patience.

That was 8 days ago. Looks like support forgot how to do this. Is there some specific way you're supposed to ask?

I've also been wondering, as my beta grid inventory hasn't updated since around Halloween.

Searching around it seems maybe the "Reset password to force update" method was removed when they automated it, but the automation is no longer happening, or, maybe backed up too far?.

If you find an answer, animats, I'd love to hear it!.

• Like 1

The last time I noticed, the process was:

If it's the first time logging in to beta grid, then you'll need to open a ticket and ask for it to be synced. When I started a building alt a couple of years ago, it took about a day - except their day and mine don't match up (SLT + 8) so it was effectively two days for me. There was also some back and forthing because the wording initial support wanted to hear was different from what us end-users use but we did get there in the end. The back and forth was initial support asking for clarification before moving it on.

If you've already been on beta grid with that account, the auto-sync will happen in the SL morning (6 am-ish to the best of my knowledge) on the morning AFTER you've logged in. In other words, log in. Wait till they've done their auto-syncing. Log in again.

I think it was maybe six months ago that I last needed agni stuff on aditi and it was working then. Unfortunately their process for this can change and they're not terrific about informing us or utterly dreadful about up-dating the wiki.

If things are still as they were a couple of years ago, it sounds like you're in the back and forthing stage, animats. Except 8 days is too long. I posted a lot in the forums so that it was documented somewhere. I'll see if I can find something to check for wording. (Edit: "Ask for your inventory to be synced" is what I wrote when it was fresh for me. Good luck.)

(Change your password has been out-of-date for ages. Though we can't rule out LL reverting back to it.)

Edited by Bitsy Buccaneer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2167 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.