Havet used account in over 7 years?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

How do I go about getting an account back when I don't remember login or cant access my email? I can give any information needed to give it back expect display name. Login names back in the day were different and I was different version of myself. It was teen-aged me. haha. Help?

2 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, RexyRaptor said:

How do I go about getting an account back when I don't remember login or cant access my email? I can give any information needed to give it back expect display name. Login names back in the day were different and I was different version of myself. It was teen-aged me. haha. Help?

if you don't know the user name it will get difficult i'm affraid.

Contact support, there's a special category for re-activation of old accounts. Perhaps they can do something after you give them as much info as you can.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, RexyRaptor said:

By not remembering the 'login', if you simply mean the password, but that you do know the account login 'username' (which is not the same as a 'display name'), then you just need to submit a Support ticket.  LL will ask you questions to help them confirm that you are indeed the owner of said account.

If you truly do not know the actual Username, but still remember the exact email address, even if you cannot access that email any longer, then you can also open a support ticket and give LL that info.  Again, they will ask questions to confirm the account is really yours.

If you do not know the username or the email address then you are basically screwed.

• Thanks 2
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1009 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.