Jump to content

Bloodlines Revenant


VelvetAngel25
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, JesseArkain said:

They also seem to have a new way of biting that doesn't alert you as I've noticed fresh bitten people on various sims with nothing to do with BL.

Q6k2lP0.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, JesseArkain said:

They also seem to have a new way of biting that doesn't alert you as I've noticed fresh bitten people on various sims with nothing to do with BL.

No BL game action can be done to someone without their consent.  A fresh victim has to opt in to a bite but doesn't have to do anything else, such as buying a HUD; they can go on their merry way regardless.  Harking back to the resurrected OP, you can't be made a revenant without ignoring the warning that tells you it's about to happen, but then if you give up all sovereignty I presume you're happy to agree to anything.

Anyway, you're not a player, so how would you know?

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Superfluous word.
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

No BL game action can be done to someone without their consent.  A fresh victim has to opt in to a bite but doesn't have to do anything else, such as buying a HUD; they can go on their merry way regardless.  Harking back to the resurrected OP, you can't be made a revenant without ignoring the warning that tells you it's about to happen, but then if you give up all sovereignty then I presume you're happy to agree to anything.

Anyway, you're not a player, so how would you know?

Progeny vampire game doesn't alert but how would anyone even know if they were bitten let alone anyone else know?  

Progeny Vampire System: Vampires feed on non-registered players, without making them know and without any chat messages.

Last I checked though, my avatar had no blood.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Progeny vampire game doesn't alert but how would anyone even know if they were bitten let alone anyone else know?

   But Progeny isn't Bloodlines. Progeny is for closet vampires. Being bit by a Progeny vampire is roughly equivalent of a stranger finding a picture of your avatar and getting off to it by themselves, in their mum's basement.

  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Orwar said:

   But Progeny isn't Bloodlines. Progeny is for closet vampires. Being bit by a Progeny vampire is roughly equivalent of a stranger finding a picture of your avatar and getting off to it by themselves, in their mum's basement.

I almost spit my coffee on that description.  Luckily, since my husband is on a conference call at the moment, I was able to mostly stifle myself.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/18/2018 at 3:15 PM, VelvetAngel25 said:

As Revenant, can I get my humanity back, maybe with help of a potion? Of course I won't do so as long as that king would drain it again. I may be a slave, but I'm not totally dumb, I hope.

 

You can regain your humanity by filling up with blood 100% which will turn you into a vampire and then drink the Nightshade potion. After you drink the Nightshade potion your vampirism will be cured and you will be 100% human again. If you need help feel free to message me. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...

There is an option for those who don't want to be bitten at all by bloodlines is the garlic necklace, just wear it and click on it then click activate and your good on being bitten from any Bloodline players. However it won't stop other Huds systems from attacking you but if don't have a liege or clan to teach you how to be in Bloodlines you're screwed over in a way. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, FlameGirlHero said:

There is an option for those who don't want to be bitten at all by bloodlines is the garlic necklace, just wear it and click on it then click activate and your good on being bitten from any Bloodline players. However it won't stop other Huds systems from attacking you but if don't have a liege or clan to teach you how to be in Bloodlines you're screwed over in a way. 

No need for a garlic necklace.  Mute works just as well!  

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 272 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...