VelvetAngel25

Bloodlines Revenant

I was wandering around, visited a Sim and got caught by my actual Mistress. Cause I'm into D/S, this was  consensual for me and I gave up my independence. It turned out then, my Mistress is part of a Bloodline clan and she herself is a slave of the king. A tricky situation, because as her property I'm also a slave to the Sim and her king is my king as well.

I really love my Mistress and I trust her, and as she asked to bite me, I had no reason to refuse.

So I decided to get bitten....

My soul is owned by Mistress, I got the Thirst HUD as a present and was happy about some new teeth.

Pretty well the first two days. I lost some humanity and played the usual bdsm themes with my Mistress. Now the king ordered me - in absence of my Miss -  to let me bitten by him. I could not refuse such orders, I'm a slave and have to obey. The result is, that he drained all my humanity to zero in 9 steps and now I'm revenant. I don't want to discuss, if the king was right to do that - in my opinion he was not, because my owner is my Miss first and she even had no chance to agree - but now we have an unpleasant situation.

I don't like to go further in progress to become a vampire and to get in the money drain following that procedure. So my questions are simple, but BL wiki doesn't really gives an answer.

To leave BL is no option as long as my Miss will stay. I love her deeply and I would rather sacrifice myself than make her suffer.  Also no solution, because she loves me too, as a good Mistress should do, and  my sacrifice would break her heart.

So I search for advices:

What happens to me if I decide to stay undead? Not biting people and not progressing into vampire nor lycan?

As Revenant, can I get my humanity back, maybe with help of a potion? Of course I won't do so as long as that king would drain it again. I may be a slave, but I'm not totally dumb, I hope.

38 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

That game has a website, how about reading it?

That's what I already did and neither the website nor the attached wiki provide satisfactory information . If they had done so, I would not ask here. But if you have discovered the answer to my questions on the pages you mentioned, you may like to link them (also in private mail).

At risk of being shunned by my fellow forum folks for my knowledge of the pesky  vampire HUD... 

Unless the rules have changed - all you should need to do is eat some apples or drink some cider and fill back up on those to be human again. You won’t turn vampire (according to the game) unless you are fully drained of humanity (and become a revenant) and then fill up on blood entirely. You can find either of these items on the Bloodlines Sim.  

And, adding in my two cents because I can, it sounds like you need to find a new mistress or a new clan. It’s frowned upon by the bloodlines community for dragging someone in and NOT teaching them this stuff, regardless as to whatever undertones you’re implying with your own RP. In any case, this is an area where the website isn’t very clear on how to maintain your humanity (as I explained) and that’s why you should not have a**hats for clan members. Check out the BL Wiki, as well. 

Edited by norajulian
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, norajulian said:

Unless the rules have changed - all you should need to do is eat some apples or drink some cider and fill back up on those to be human again.

the rules haven't changed, and what you say has NEVER been the case. As soon you'r Revenant you need  potion to get back to human state. (OP says she's revenant ..)

2 hours ago, norajulian said:

And, adding in my two cents because I can, it sounds like you need to find a new mistress or a new clan.

Thats not the question of the OP,  so no need to start about liking BL or not. Irrelevant in this topic.

@ OP you can stay revenant or go back to human with a potion... nothing else will happen.

53 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

the rules haven't changed, and what you say has NEVER been the case. As soon you'r Revenant you need  potion to get back to human state. (OP says she's revenant ..)

Thats not the question of the OP,  so no need to start about liking BL or not. Irrelevant in this topic.

@ OP you can stay revenant or go back to human with a potion... nothing else will happen.

Why are you so angry, though? And I do believe OP asked for what the answer was (I.e. specifics) not just a general response. :P Calm down those finger snaps. *chuckles* I never said anything about not liking bloodlines, so no need to pull out the claws.

Here is a linky for you, Velvet! It should help a bit should your liege not teach you. :) Good luck! 

Mystical Bloodlines Guide of Helpfulness

Edited by norajulian
  • Like 1

When I was in BL on my previous avatar, we usually had one rule for biting humans. You're not allowed to take a bite unless you pay for the drain in apples of cider. There's no need for the humans to carry all the cost of the blood the vampires need.

13 minutes ago, norajulian said:

Mystical Bloodlines Guide of Helpfulness

ZOMG!!1! tldr;

Edited by Love Zhaoying
I tried though

27 minutes ago, norajulian said:

Why are you so angry, though? And I do believe OP asked for what the answer was

nobody is angry you only give wrong info, that's corrected, nothing more.

It's people like your 'king' who make Bloodlines look bad, along with the horde-runners who bite people at random.

Anyway, it's up to your clan to set up the rules, and for you to accept or refuse them - to be fair, if you put yourself in a position where you can't say no, then that's your prerogative.

As for the potion, I'm not sure which one would cure being a revenant. There's ones that cure curses and draw your soul from Limbo or the Abyss, but neither of those really apply to your case. The 'idea' is that you aren't supposed to be fully drained until you're ready to become a vampire or lycan. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ethan Paslong said:

nobody is angry you only give wrong info, that's corrected, nothing more.

Still waiting on that exact potion, though, since you’re knowledgeable. ❤️ Please correct me.

@Love Zhaoying - I need a lion here, please. :P 

Watch out, @Orwar - don’t be giving out the “wrong information” now! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, norajulian said:

Still waiting on that exact potion, though, since you’re knowledgeable. ❤️ Please correct me.

@Love Zhaoying - I need a lion here, please. :P 

Watch out, @Orwar - don’t be giving out the “wrong information” now! 

Helpful Lion is Helpful.

The info at the link looked VERY complete for different “what if you’re..” scenarios. Eyes crossed trying to read it.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, norajulian said:

Still waiting on that exact potion

sorry but there's no potion that will be able to help your problem.

if OP wants to know she can ask me.

I'm not a BL player, but... if there isn't a simple path back to human from revenant, can't you go from revenant to vampire, then use a potion to return to human?

17 hours ago, Orwar said:

It's people like your 'king' who make Bloodlines look bad, along with the horde-runners who bite people at random.

Indeed it is, people like that make me sick and have no honor at all.. and unfortunately there is nothing you can do about being a revenant. Unless you become a vampire and then use the mandrake potion to reverse it. I would suggest just not wearing the hud and state in your profile that you are no longer playing the game. I am sorry for what was done to you.

It would also seem your mistress doesn't love you as much as you think...

VelvetAngel25 Resident's soul is in the Abyss. They need to drink the Hemlock potion to rescue it.

Only she could throw away your soul...

Edited by JaydeGiovanni

7 minutes ago, Varian Altney said:

I'm not a BL player, but... if there isn't a simple path back to human from revenant, can't you go from revenant to vampire, then use a potion to return to human?

I think that costs some Lindens...

15 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

I think that costs some Lindens...

That, unfortunately, is the side-effect of playing BL; the game-makers are in it partly to make money (at least enough to offset the costs of running the game).

Just now, Varian Altney said:

the game-makers are in it partly to make money

Sorry, but that looks like an understatement ;)

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, JaydeGiovanni said:

VelvetAngel25 Resident's soul is in the Abyss. They need to drink the Hemlock potion to rescue it.

If this is the case, it seems that the Mistress wasn’t taught, either. I checked yesterday and she was full up, so somebody drained her just as quickly. 

When a vampire is destroyed, the souls he owns end up in the abyss. So mistress did not throw it away herself. I was a not very surprised, but somebody probably informed the master king and my mistress was rapidly destroyed. The King asked me today, if I know Jade, and  then myself got banned from the Sim and thrown out of liege. I can live with that. Of course he had previously accepted the soul that Mistress offered him as substitute for mine. What will happen to my mistress, I dont know yet. I Think, the King had just no interest to inform  her, as he obviously only searches his own advantage. He allowed my miss to bite me first, then he wanted my soul as trophy for his reputation and as this was not possible, he took revenge.May he suck his own alts in future.

• Haha 1

I mean, restoring a soul from the abyss is easily done if one gets a potion for it. Getting a person to not think you're an absolute douchebag after having acted as an absolute douchebag is a bit more difficult.

If you're personally interested in getting into Bloodlines, you can still do so (at a cost) and make yourself available to a more respectable liege. I wouldn't advice going in for it to make someone else feel good about having an extra soul in the bank. It's hard to tell your mistress' perspective, whether she just went in clueless or if she was just irresponsible. If the latter is the case, I'd say she doesn't sound like she'd make a good mistress of anything.

• Haha 1

I'm interested in getting into bdsm, bloodlines was a side effect, I did not expect. For that, mixing up bdsm (with absolute submission) and Bloodlines and an additional Slavery/ Prison - Sim - Theme is dangerous for anyone, who walks in too naive. I confess, in doing RP I was. In reality I was not. It did me cost nothing but experience, what I will avoid in future and a mistake will only be  a mistake if you make it the second time ( Even if some mistakes are just too beautiful not to commit them several times).

I got out of it now and so will my Mistress. I am in harmony with her and you will not hear a word of criticism about her.

I thank all, who invited me in more respectable clans, maybe we'll come to that in later times.

One last word as goodbye to a king who used informations IC, he got in OOC, and was upset in real life -  a french song, that his magnificence will understand well:

Le Roi