Looking for interactive furniture

So Whimsy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there!

I'm looking for all kinds of interactive furniture, specfically the kind that rezzes props. I do know of a few wonderful stores that do this like ~Bazaar~, La Galleria and Nerenzo but I am looking for more, ones I haven't discovered yet! Surely these can't be the only stores who have such furniture?

I'm mostly looking for couches, arm chairs, outdoor furniture and an outdoor bed at the moment and basically anything else that would fit into a garden area. Sets are fine, price doesn't matter, but I do enjoy high quality work. As long as they rez things like books, knitting, coffee, laptops, picnic baskets and the likes I'll be happy.

On 18.4.2018 at 4:34 AM, Kokonattsu said:

You should check out the shop [sinse] I currently own a couch from them cus I wanted motion capture type of animations?

Hi, thank you for the pointer. I just went there but I have to admit, I am not a fan at all of their activity animations, they're ridiculously busy. The newspaper animation has the avatar constantly moving leaning back and forth, to the side, just...always in motion, which is unrealistic unless someone suffers from extreme ADHD. The Wine animation had my avatar take a swig every 2-3 seconds like the worst kind of alcoholic. Didn't try the rest.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2189 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.