MillieTG

help finding lost object in linden home

Question

Hi

I purchased a dynamic maternity advancement  feature from Funsies.   To start it up I had to rez it on the ground and set it up.  I have found I do not like it and have been attempting to delete it.  The funnies objects tend to be prim hungry.  I have deleted all the objects related to in from my inventory and emptied the trash

Yet when I am at home - and only at home, I still get messages from it.  

[20:41] Dynamic Maternity Advancement: Dimples misses daddy

Which I think means it is still rezed somewhere on my property.   I have used the parcel details - objects - show.   But do not know how to bring the names of the objects up.  When I try to 'show' and look around often the highlighting goes away.   I fear the object may be invisible.  i am using firestorm but also have second life viewer.

Is there an easy way to find an object in your home?

Thanks

Millie

2 answers to this question

The object almost certainly is transparent, but you can fix that.  Type CTRL + Alt + T to make it visible as a reddish object.   You can also use a beacon (World >>> Show >>> Beacons or CTRL + Alt + Shift + N ) set to look for scripted objects.  

• Like 1

Thanks so much Rolig - found 5 versions of it and 2 other small objects. :)   I went from 58 available prims to 103 :)  

Take Care!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1