Sign in to follow this  
JaydeGiovanni

Been trying to log in for 15 min

So I am on firestorm first of all

I was decorating my house and when I tried to walk somewhere my avatar wouldn't move. I logged off and am trying to log back in with no luck...help????

I just got logged off a few minutes ago but wasn't paying attention to the screen at that moment. Now I'm having an issue even trying to connect. It tries and tries but no luck. SL Status page shows everything is green and operational at this moment.

I was at Builders Brewery around 7pm. Started a class, but for some reason my text wasn't coming through. I decided to relax, but I haven't been able to get in since. After half an hour, I'm giving up. When logging in, I first get a message "Due to our best efforts, we are unable to connect to a server". When I click OK, I get a different message. "Despite our best efforts, something unexpected has gone wrong. Please check grid status to see if there is a known problem with the service. If ou continue to experience problems, please check network and firewall set up."  It's not my network, I've checked it 3 times. I'm saying SL is down for the count.