can i buy land without premiu account?

luke1direction

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, luke1direction said:

I want to uy a land to build in a house of my own , so can i buy a land from a player or i have to own a premium account to buy land ?

No.

But you can rent land form landowners. I think you can also buy and a private island (a full sim) without going premium but that is most likely not what you are looking for. As you either pay tier (think of it as land tax on land you bought) or rent - there will be recurring costs whatever way you go.

You can lease land from people that have purchased land from Second Life. In order to "own" your own land you need to be premium. With a premium subscription you can buy up to a 1024 sized lot and not have to pay reoccurring fees. This is only on MAINLAND. For lands that you buy from those that own "islands" (private lands) you will have a reoccurring fee but you do not need to be premium. The cheapest premium cost is yearly which with the money you get back in stipend cost a bit over a dollar a month. 

Hi Basically when you rent a "Deeded Parcel" from someone on a private island, they "sell" you the parcel and you have full owner rights but you pay NO TIER at all to Linden labs and do NOT have to be a premium member. If you would like a small demo of this, you can IM me in world and Ill sell you a small parcel for 1 L$ so you can see what you can and do in most cases. 

the process is you buy the land from a private island owner and that price goes toward rental fees you pay to the island Owner typically this is around 2000-2500 L$ per week for a 8192 parcel. 

The owner of the island will typically have a tier rent box for you to pay each week, month or whatever.   PLEASE READ THE COVENANT for the land before you buy. there may be rules or restrictions you may not like. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2190 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.