Acceso al visor de SL?

XlXYaYiAdDiTiOnXlX

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Estimado.

Su apoyo con el problema que estoy teniendo,no puedo acceder a ningun visor de SL  (Firestorm,singularity) , siempre me sale este mensaje como se muestra en esta imagen . 

Se agredece antemano por el apoyo , muchas gracias

Atentamente 

xlxyayiadditionxlx @ Second Life

Dear.

Your support with the problem I am having, I can not access any SL viewer (Firestorm, singularity), I always get this message as shown in this image.

We are grateful for the support, thank you very much

Sincerely

xlxyayiadditionxlx @ Second Life

Problema de visor.png

1 answer to this question

Hola XlXYaYiAdDiTiOnXlX:

Asegurate que el antivirus de Windows, Windows Defender si utilizas Windows 10, no esté bloqueando el acceso a Internet a los visores de Second Life. También puedes comprobar que no estás accediendo a Second Life a través de una conexión Wi-Fi.

Si el antivirus de Windows no está bloqueando el acceso a Internet a los visores de Second Life y no accedes a Internet a través de Wi-Fi deberás ponerte en contacto con la empresa que te suministra Internet para que comprueben tu línea de Internet.

Saludos :)

Hello XlXYaYiAdDiTiOnXlX:

Make sure Windows antivirus, Windows Defender if you use Windows 10, is not blocking Internet access to Second Life viewers. You can also verify that you are not accessing Second Life over a Wi-Fi connection.

If Windows Antivirus is not blocking Internet access to Second Life viewers and you don't access the Internet via Wi-Fi, you should contact your Internet provider to have your Internet line checked.

Friendly greetings :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.