Spam Annotation

Roth Grut

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When for lack of practice, a resident posts in Forum SL, by mistake, two or three times the same content or comment; and receive a spam warning, how is it possible to appeal and remove this markup, so as not to be eternally stigmatized?

How is it possible to eliminate this negative mark, considering that the fact occurred unintentionally? Where do we come up with a feature to revert this annotation?

9 answers to this question

If that is the worst stigmatization you receive in your life, you are quite fortunate. You have not been condemned to eternal damnation -- simply warned to be more careful in the future.  As far as I know, there is no way to remove the mark, and it is certainly against the forum guidelines to question the decisions of the moderators.   I suggest getting on with your life and resolving not to spam if you can help it.  9_9

• Like 1

Sure, I do not question the moderators actions. I just try to understand if there is a means of appealing not to have the negative mark. As for posting accidentally, it happened when I realized I had put the topic in the wrong place twice. I tried to remove, but I could not; Then I found the right place and posted it again. That is what happened

Since everyone is supposed to read the Community  Guidelines before posting, you aren't given a pass for the "I didn't know" reason.

As soon as you tried to remove the first post and couldn't you would have been better off posting a question about how to either remove a thread or move it to the correct spot.  We would have told you to Report your own thread asking that it be moved.

• Like 1

I agree. However, the lack of practice in using the Forum can lead to small mistakes, of course. When we are trying to build a good reputation, an exposed negative brand may not encourage us to continue to participate. I just thought there was a channel for reconsideration, no polemics or any discomfort. It was a simple question for anyone not very used to posting here.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.