How do I set the correct LM when posting in events

Rocky Varela

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

13 minutes ago, Rocky Milodanic said:

I have posted an event in SL Events and the wrong LM is the only one available in the drop down menu.   How do I get the correct LM on the scheduling page in the drop down menu?

To further clarify, you may post an event on a parcel if:

• You personally own the parcel and it is at least 512 square meters in size.
  • The parcel is owned by a group that you are an owner of, or that you have the 'host events' ability for, and is at least 512 square meters.
  • The parcel is in a private island that you are on the access list of, and is at least 512 square meters.
  • The parcel belongs to Governor Linden and is set to show in Search Places as a Hangout.
  • The parcel belongs to a friend, it is set to show in Search Places as a Hangout, and is at least 512 square meters.

You need to make sure the parcel and group hosting rights are set as above

13 minutes ago, Rocky Milodanic said:

I am the owner of the Parcel and it is over 3952 Sq M.   The LM in the drop down menu in the events page is incorrect and drops people at a friends house.  How do I get the correct LM into the events location drop down menu

Look at the land tab and see where you have the landing point set. Likely it is at the "friends house". The info on the events page uses the landing point as far as I know.

image.png.21450e748ff528c9db652459b1fa6fbb.png

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2174 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.