Sign in to follow this  
ChloeBaby Xue

I CAN'T CHANGE MY ENVIRONMENT

Question

If you are in Phoenix, you can look under World > Environment Settings and find the settings you are looking for.  If you want to experiment further, check the bottom toolbar, the far right arrow, click it, and a box will open.  At the bottom of the box, you will see the word Default and an arrow.  Click the arrow and a huge box will open with all sorts of windlight settings.  Experiment!  Have fun!

8 answers to this question

If you are in Phoenix, you can look under World > Environment Settings and find the settings you are looking for.  If you want to experiment further, check the bottom toolbar, the far right arrow, click it, and a box will open.  At the bottom of the box, you will see the word Default and an arrow.  Click the arrow and a huge box will open with all sorts of windlight settings.  Experiment!  Have fun!

I use Phoenix but haven`t come across this problem, have you got the latest upgrade 1050? If not try that.

If you are on the latest one, join the inworld group Phoenix Viewer Support and ask in group chat, their support team are awesome & they will know if its a bug that is already being worked on.

When you say you cannot change it, does that mean you do not see the options (Sunrise, Midnight, etc) or that when you click on different settings, you see no difference in the environment?

Have you asked this question in the Phoenix Viewer Support group? It is a free group to join and there are experts there 24/7 to help you with questions. Are you perhaps on an estate where the environment is permanently set to one option? Perhaps you have accidentally set your environment to a permanent setting.

Hi Venus, I own my own parcel and others can change their environments. Mine is the only one that cannot change environments. So, if nobody can help me hear, how's anyone in the chat group going to help me?