bebejee

How did you make your SL million?

Wondering how people amassed their million L$ if not a land baron or creator, one person did by fishing.

Maing and selling low prim furniture. At its height it was earning over a million a month.

Edited by Phil Deakins
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, bebejee said:

Wondering how people amassed their million L$ if not a land baron or creator, one person did by fishing.

by not spending it =^.^= no, I didn't do a million, I keep spending my Lindens on stuff ... it's what makes me want having Lindens in the first place

Million L$ in fishing sounds like they had been doing it for a really long time... 

Edited by Fionalein

2 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

Maing and selling low prim furniture. At its height it was earning over a million a month.

Thats creation, but amazing earnings.

16 minutes ago, bebejee said:

Translation: "How can I make lots of money without putting in any effort or external cash?" ;)

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, Skell Dagger said:

Translation: "How can I make lots of money without putting in any effort or external cash?" ;)

No, just curiouss.

I once blagged 10 million L$ off a Linden for testing changes to the top menu bar layout in Firestorm 

UhfWSnt.png

Sadly they would only pay me on Aditi :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 13

4 minutes ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

I once blagged 10 million L$ off a Linden for testing changes to the top menu bar layout in Firestorm 

UhfWSnt.png

We should all move to aditi =^.^=

• Haha 2

It would have been nice if I'd made a million or two, since I know that I've likely spent that much in my decade or so years here.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you're good, you could maybe do it as a DJ in about 5 or 6 years..

• Thanks 2

Or you could play Linden Realms for 8 hours a day for 8 or 9 years...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, LexxiXhan said:

Or you could play Linden Realms for 8 hours a day for 8 or 9 years...

only if you manage to stay alone...

• Like 1

Writing LSL scripts for people over the last 10 years

ETA Though I guess that's by being a creator.   Like Phil, I didn't read the OP properly.   

Edited by Innula Zenovka
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

Maybe try being a sugar baby? Is that the term? I've not done such a thing but this is what I think would work.

I spoil Clover every chance I get but 1MM is a little more than I care to give her.

• Like 1

Neither he nor the venue are around any longer, but the proprietor of Bonanza Bondage pretty rapidly made his first L$ million by running slave auctions.  He was a very skilled showman and auctioneer, but I think his success eventually wrecked the business overall because so many people tried, unsuccessfully, to emulate him, and everyone got tired of it.  

In the early years of Amaretto horses and later the K9 dogs, I made a lot of money by breeding foals/puppies and selling them in auction. I bred one of the first (if not THE first) 4-trait pugs in K9 and sold it for L$25,000. Overall I must have raked in a few hundred thousand over 2-3 years.  Probably never made anywhere near a million though.

Unfortunately, I spent way more than I earned on feed, and land for stabling them. 

• Like 2

On 15 April 2018 at 2:51 PM, Whirly Fizzle said:

UhfWSnt.png

You Beta Grid Tax Exile 1% people, with your untraceable off-grid bank accounts...

*rolls eyes*

• Haha 6

Never made a million but the only non-creative income I ever had was from being a stripper in a gay club. Didn't make me rich but it was a lot of fun.