Have filed several abuse reports to SL with no resolution. Have given full details. Can't block it

Thomasine Guisse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I've filed several abuse reports about a resident who has pelted me and my neighbor's land with boxes that are temp rez, bounce and spin onto all land within about a 75-100m radius. I finally found the emitter: Orb Atk which is on my neighbor's land(she isn't much in SL) which is invisible.

The boxes make an annoying tapping sound as well. I tried blocking it and the owner of the orb to no avail. The boxes still pelt my land. It has been going on about 3 or 4 days that I know of.  I tried editing the Orb Atk today to give LL an exact position, but of course, there is none--clever creator.

How long do I have to wait for a resolution?  I know LL is short-staffed, but I can't enjoy my land--I have to go to my building platform or elsewhere in SL to escape these #*& boxes! I have only gotten the standard "we have received your abuse report...," but I haven't been contacted for additional information.

Thomasine Guisse

3 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4749 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.