Bento Wetsuit

RockMarcus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there. Okay I am forming a group dedicated to scuba for furries and regular human divers.

I have a friend who has a bento avatar and she can't find a wetsuit for bento avatars

Is there anyone who can make a wet suit in various colors?

Rock Marcus

31 minutes ago, RockMarcus said:

Hello there. Okay I am forming a group dedicated to scuba for furries and regular human divers.

I have a friend who has a bento avatar and she can't find a wetsuit for bento avatars

Rock Marcus

you don't need a bento wetsuit... a normal mesh one will do perfectly

As long as the wetsuit isn't expected to cover movable facial features or fingers, it needn't be Bento. If it's to cover the hands, an applier-based one might do the trick.

8 minutes ago, Orwar said:

As long as the wetsuit isn't expected to cover movable facial features or fingers, it needn't be Bento. If it's to cover the hands, an applier-based one might do the trick.

errr.... Orwar, ever heared about that strange feature called fingers? Those humies have them I was told ;)

• Like 1

Just now, Fionalein said:

errr.... Orwar, ever heared about that strange feature called fingers? Those humies have them I was told ;)

Hence the 'If it's to cover the hands...' part, hehe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Bento just adds new bones.  Face and fingers are the normal ones people think about but there are also wings, tails, ears and additional legs.  There is really no such thing as a bento avatar since every avatar has these additional bones.

Every avatar is a bento avatar.  All of them.  Even you, Rock.  There is nothing special about it.  She does not need a "bento wet suit." Any mesh wet suit will still fit.  I could see where maybe the octopus regulator is rigged to the right hind and animated as if trailing along behind the swimmer in water.  That would be  bento scuba gear.  And that could be worn by anyone.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I could see where maybe the octopus regulator is rigged to the right hind and animated as if trailing along behind the swimmer in water.  That would be  bento scuba gear.  And that could be worn by anyone.

Except scuba diving quadrupeds! :ph34r: Their legs might waggle in weird ways.

394696_10151009075818128_88631494_n.jpg.2cc8f9608c11987ef6a3ef9976a90778.jpg

Speaking of which, the Bento riding horse is rigged horse neck to the tail-bone. Which means when a neko tries to ride the head swings back and forwards, doing weird tail movements.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Callum Meriman said:

Speaking of which, the Bento riding horse is rigged horse neck to the tail-bone. Which means when a neko tries to ride the head swings back and forwards, doing weird tail movements.

yeah totally useless thingie, ask the angels and demons of SL how they feel about their wings pulled down to the ground with horsie stepping on them every move they make...

I want an appendix-friendly animesh bentohorse vehicle.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

On 4/14/2018 at 10:23 PM, RockMarcus said:

Rock Marcus

Meili Imako sell full permission wetsuits. They are much cheaper than having some custom made. You can upload the textures to your computer and even add your groups name and logo. For the cost of 250 (male wetsuit) and 200 (female wetsuit).

For mesh avatars in human form, they remove the mesh body and keep the hands and feet.

For furries who only have furry head and paws, they do the same as humans. The furries has digitigrade legs? If that is so, you should ask in "wanted" for someone to make an applier wetsuit. Omega is best, I assume most furry avatars has Omega compatible bodyparts, or am I wrong?

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Omega is best, I assume most furry avatars has Omega compatible bodyparts, or am I wrong?

Standard mesh body based ones are, but many use custom furry meshes and those sometimes are not.

13 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Just the appendix?  Why not the whole digestive tract?

:D

((yes, I know you meant appendage -- never trust auto-corrupt))

with some weirdo conpany selling you animated bento intestines... the bento riding horses of LL and the famous brand are most likely not appendix-friendly either

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.