You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Would be great if you could post your general rates on your website (I realize exact ones can't be given, but general ball park figures would be extremely useful to know) and a bit of info about your workflow. Do you provide the items? Do you expect whoever hired you to provide them? Do you only work with items from your store or do you possess a large landscapers inventory with landscaping items from many SL merchants? Do you offer skybox landscaping? (Aka turning a flat prim/mesh ground into something else entirely with slopes and inclines and generally giving it a non flat feel? Not talking about an enclosed skybox home here.)

I may be interested but the extreme lack of any kind of information other than a couple of pictures makes me unsure if I should contact you or not. I'd rather have all the info on hand to know if we click or not than to spend a long back and forth conversation asking tons of questions only to in the end have both our times wasted if you're not who I am looking for. I'd hate to do that to you, and myself for that matter. Perhaps I'm not the only one who shares that view :3

Hi Syn. Thanks for the feedback. I didn't post rates because projects vary so much that it is difficult to state in general. It has been better in my experience to meet with the client and view the property to get an idea of the scope of the project. At that time I can give a proposed fee. No payment is due until the project is completed, so there is no risk to the client.

I provide all items unless you have your own building you would like to use. I have many purchased buildings, landscaping, and furnishings plus those I have made myself. All items that I have made can be made available to the client after payment if these arrangements are made.

If you have a skyplatform, I can work with that also, which you mentioned. I have a large mesh mountainous build to work from, or can adapt to your needs. An example of this can be seen here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Furu/146/49/2103

You can also see other skyboxes I have set up from my rental office here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Furu/190/98/2802

I appreciate you asking for more detail. It helps to get a potential client's perspective. 

Annabell

Edited by Annabell Wandsworth

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2181 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.