Flagging Question

So Whimsy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi there, I have a question concerning the flagging of an item. Simply said, I am not sure what category this kind of flag would go under.

What happened is, I purchased an item, there were some issues with it that I brought up to the creator and was treated rather rudely in return. Fine, no problem, I left a review on said item pointing out these issues and gave it a 2-star rating.

Now, a while later while looking for something I came across this very same product, same name, same creator but all 5 star reviews (fake much?) and my review was gone. At first I thought LL had deleted it but nope, found the product in my favorites and the link leads to nowhere. Clearly the creator simply unlisted the item to hide my review since LL wouldn't take it off and re-listed the product.

Now do I flag this item under "Item was disabled & relisted", or "Item Spam, multiple listings for the same item" or?

No matter which option I select, there is no comment box for me to add on that old link to the exact same item that is now dead. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

2 answers to this question

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.