Adult Club in Desperate Need

Dallas Firelyte

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Bottom line is, we're having trouble finding staff who is dependable and who is willing to put forth some effort. 

Blade's Edge is an adult community and we continue to grow and expand.  But lack of committed staff has become our biggest obstacle.

We've always been a very close group.  Our staff has a voice.  They are welcome to choose themes for club events, make suggestions, help with new ventures, etc.  We are a team and we work together. 

We desperately need DJ's, hosts, dancers, discussion hosts, people to hold classes, workshops, munches.  And we'd be very excited to hear ideas for new things.  We're looking for people who know how to think outside the box!

Come look around our sim.  Grab an application.  Contact Casidei Resident INWORLD and ask all the questions you want.  We hope to see you soon.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/2/2018 at 1:27 AM, MableSims said:

Wow went to take a look and was booted by a 2 second warning orb.

If you are seriously looking for applicants then may be you can provide a landmark that people can land.

the orb didn't boot me and it wasnt a problem for me. 

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, RozaeR said:

you need a Manager or someone to keep these women in line

Now where did I put the locking gelding clamp with the tungsten carbide edged anti scrotum blades...

Radical concept I know but maybe you could check if the place is a misogynistic dunghole before you apply for the post of "ho wrangler"...

(Hint: It's not one of those places...)

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Klytyna said:

Now where did I put the locking gelding clamp with the tungsten carbide edged anti scrotum blades...

Radical concept I know but maybe you could check if the place is a misogynistic dunghole before you apply for the post of "ho wrangler"...

(Hint: It's not one of those places...)

You can always just use bands..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2107 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.