..And then..they emoted..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A lanky figure - dressed head-to-toe in black - strides in. He leans back against the wall in the deep shadows by the door, shoves his hands into the pockets of his pants, and slowly winks one heavily-linered eye at the pair who are sitting much closer to the damnable light.

• Like 2

Tall, Dark, and Casual suddenly becomes Fast, Alarmed, and Elsewhere as Skell - in two long strides - makes it to the adjacent wall.

"Bloody hell," he mutters. "Where I come from an introduction usually involves shaking hands, not licking eyeballs."

• Haha 5

...sees Love, lost in concentration, running his finger despondently around the rim of his plastic whisky glass. Instinctively sharing that despondency and wishing to banish it from both of their psyches, she gently walks up behind him, purses her lips, plants them firmly on the back of his neck, blows a tremendous raspberry, and then runs like hell.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Haha 5

..feels what he thinks might be a kiss on the back of his neck, then jumps at the raspberry, drink flying everywhere, and plastic cup landing upside-down on his head, an ersatz Dunce cap. If Love wasn’t a sloppy drunk before, he is now.

421A3C37-66B6-4F7B-8CC6-22A8845EB09B.jpeg

• Haha 1

Bounding through the swinging western doors, the koneko dodges the large puddle underneath the Lion with the plastic hat. Distracted by the lanky man in makeup he clumsily collides - head first - with a walking frame.

"Ouch" I grumble, rubbing the lump forming between my ears as the metal frame clatters noisily over the floor to lodge firmly underneath the piano.

I look up at the frame's owner, mouthing "Sorry" with a little moue, then scamper away to stand near the wall and admire Lanky's maquillage.

"It's smeared" I comment in my best deadpan voice, pointing to the obviously blurred mascara.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dødette Ragnarok has accidentally teleported into the room - she was trying to go somewhere else from the drop-down list but clicked on the wrong option. She looks around, noticing she's the only one armed to the teeth. She leans up against a wall, watching everyone else interacting and being quite silly, pulls a dagger from the back of her belt, and begins to nonchalantly pick out the dirt from under her nails with it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1031 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.