clairebear2134

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, clairebear2134 said:

someone help me iam newbie

start with stopping to post on every employment post you find, in special the OLD ones, and in non relevant sections.

Also responding on the forum for work, will not work, nearly everybody wants to be contacted in SL itself, by IM or Notecard.

Get skills in SL, without it you will not find work, if you use search you will find a lot of places for instructions/lessons for new residents.

Spamming the forum, with now 79 posts that will not bring you a step closer to anything, only scaring people away from you, will not help.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ethan Paslong said:

Get skills in SL...

Isn't that a bit too much of a step, right out of the blue? A basic reading comprehension skill seems to be missing here.

The cold, harsh truth is that even bots have more advanced communication capabilities than the pointless necro-spam-posting-junk we're getting here.

• Like 1

I wasn't going to respond. However,  this is a troll account shes been banned on two other accounts after coming in my clinic repeatedly trying to waste staffs time, and winding up someone else dropping our application information into another companies application box having them think it was me. Shes just trying to troll, strangely in these forums. Shes spammed, yet again my application via google forms. Shes not serious, that's why she is spamming posts. 

• Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.