Sign in to follow this  
AciidCandi

I'm a Lonely Lonely Person

Hello there Candi :) and welcome to SL !!!! I looked you up and the first thing I suggest is doing your profile and putting a pic on there of your avatar. If you need help I will gladly help you. A lot of people won't talk to you if you have nothing in your profile. It's a shame but there is a reason. New people with no profile have been turning up as griefers or peoples alts that just wanna cheat on their mains partner or cause some kind of drama. 

I hope you have a wonderful SL experience

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, JaydeGiovanni said:

Hello there Candi :) and welcome to SL !!!! I looked you up and the first thing I suggest is doing your profile and putting a pic on there of your avatar. If you need help I will gladly help you. A lot of people won't talk to you if you have nothing in your profile. It's a shame but there is a reason. New people with no profile have been turning up as griefers or peoples alts that just wanna cheat on their mains partner or cause some kind of drama. 

I hope you have a wonderful SL experience

Ah I see, I added it after I make the forum topic. Gosh I shoulda did that the other way around. Thanks for the advice though, I'm slowly making my way around my profiles for in game and in the forum area.

• Like 1

Might be late, but yeah, hope your SL Experience is long and pleasurable.

You don't have to go too in depth about your profiles, I find; Most people I know prefer to get to know someone by communication.

1 hour ago, Marth Coberts said:

Might be late, but yeah, hope your SL Experience is long and pleasurable.

You don't have to go too in depth about your profiles, I find; Most people I know prefer to get to know someone by communication.

Awe thanks, yea I am going in game trying to make small talk. It's a fun game I enjoy it. So I hope I meet some cool people.