E2V Ending Services - Store Credits & Redeliveries Impacted

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Tamara Artis said:

I can't add my store to the sheet. Nothing is clickable...

Uh oh! It should say the owner somewhere on the top. I didn’t make the list, just passed it along. It’s possible they locked it down for approval. 

Info from Sintiklia via group notice:

About my vendor system&store credits/redelivery/gift cards
Thu, Apr 12 2018 5:48:52 AM PDT

Hello.
Maybe many of you heard that e2v-3 vendor system which is using by many stores in SL will stop after 31th of May, so if you have undelivered products from my store or lost some hairs from inventory - please make redelivery now. If you use unused gift cards or store credits/vip group credits - better to use them now.
After 15th I will start to port my products to MD system and I hope they will port my delivery data from e2v-3 to MD.
I also hope that data about credits will be ported too.

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Lillith Hapmouche said:

Info from Sintiklia via group notice:

I wonder if they mean after April 15th or May 15th.  If they start porting and then removing the E2V systems on April 15th, that doesn't give folks much time.  Hopefully, they mean May 15th, giving everyone plenty of time to get the redeliveries and use credits/gift cards.

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I wonder if they mean after April 15th or May 15th.  If they start porting and then removing the E2V systems on April 15th, that doesn't give folks much time.  Hopefully, they mean May 15th, giving everyone plenty of time to get the redeliveries and use credits/gift cards.

Some might start ealier, one skin shop stating "this weekend" HALP!!! It's the group credit apocalypse

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Syn Anatine said:

Hey, I feel like such a derp but when I go there all it shows me is a bunch of pictures of terminals with most of them having no indication as to what shop it is or a slurl. Is there a more cohesive list of store names? I basically see this:

Where am I supposed to get any info on what store it is? Am I missing something here?

If you can't see names under the Pinterest pins, are you logged into Pinterest? If so, try logging off of it. I noticed that when I was logged into Pinterest that those names were missing for me as well. Have no idea why it's that way. *shrugs*

5 hours ago, Tamara Artis said:

I can't add my store to the sheet. Nothing is clickable...

Curious as well. I would like to know how to submit a comment to this. No creator name to click on or way to submit comments. Anyways, I think DOUX/L'Etre needs to be added. The redelivery uses url "http://www.e2-sl.com/e2v-3/" so I assume it's affected as well?

Edited by Kurshie Muromachi

After popping around to a few stores for redeliveries, I will say that I very much prefer the way Caspervend does that.  With Caspervend I only have to get the link from one store and the resulting page shows everything that I have purchased from any store.  With this E2V, I actually have to go get a separate link from each store -- much more of a PITA.

• Like 5

Since he is implementing a data export feature it should be very possible to implement either an import utility to help you move your purchase lists / gift cards to a new system or at the very least design a temporary redelivery system for E2V based purchases until such an importer is available.

I'll be looking into what kind of work this would require when the export feature is made available. If anyone wants to work with me on this, feel free to IM me in-world.

• Thanks 1

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:58 AM, Love Zhaoying said:

Kind of makes you wish SL had its own “store credits” and “redelivery” System.

On ‎4‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 10:10 AM, Clover Jinx said:

Even self-hosted stores need to consider switching to something else because there will be zero support after 5/31. So if when something breaks it will be a mad scramble at probably a crucial time. This is Murphy's Law Second Life after all.

The advice about redeliveries, gift cards and store credit is fine, but it's creating a panic which is taxing these vendors and I'm sure the CSRs as well. So take time to get your purchases and stuff in order, you have until 5/31.

These, and more, are reasons why you should always run your own systems when you're serious about having a store. Getting a web host and having a couple little scripts is not a lot of work, and not expensive at all.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.