Has anyone seen this Hairstyle?

PHOENIX2145

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok so I have bought the DSD Fennec Kemono mod and I love the heck out of it, but one problem I have with it is I can't find the hairstyle that is shown in the preview picture. Here are the links to the mods: DSD Fennec/Kemono White Fox Mod DSD Fennec/Kemono Sand Fox. If anyone knows this Hairstyle and knows where I can find it as well as provide links if they can or landmarks, it would help tremendously. I have searched for a while now and I have had no luck. Thank you to anyone who reads this because I'm just lost right now.

Fennec Hair Cropped.jpg

Prewio 2.jpg

Prewio 3.jpg

Prewio 4.jpg

Edited by PHOENIX2145
Added more preview pictures for more angles of the hair and detail

1 hour ago, OctaviaAnne said:

Perhaps you could send the creator a message and ask where they got the hair. Some creators add style cards with their products so you can recreate the look from their advertisement. Worth a shot! Good luck I hope you find it!

I have already done that, but apparently, the creator is no longer on SL. They quit and don't login anymore. :/

Edited by PHOENIX2145
Forgot to quote

7 hours ago, norajulian said:

You might get a better response if you request this to be moved to the “Wanted” section. 

That being said, it’s likely that this is a pre-mesh Truth hair, which is what many furries used in the “old” days. 

Ah, ok. Thank you. I will keep that in mind and I will see about changing its Topic line.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2199 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.