erinfoster

Seeking: Modern Family

5acd2fc169a9a_ErinFoster_headshot.jpg.ce910aa111bb24db5569dc25970e0173.jpgHello SL World,

I am a modern/urban roleplayer who is seeking a roleplay partner.  Unfortunately, everywhere I go in-world, seems to be a pump-n-dump sexaholics breeding ground.  Though quite a few attractive avis there...lol.

I have recently joined the Town of Cedar Creek, a family/urban roleplay town it seems, and was hired on as a Police Officer.  So I'd be looking for someone who was interested in living there.  I don't have a home yet, so house hunting could be fun. 

I come from an affluent family in Northern California.  My father is a state senator and my mother owns her own real estate corporation (NPCs, unless this thread leads to something different, but that's what I've roleplayed as thus far as I begin my story in this new town).  I attended college with expectations from my parents that I would simply return home and take up some executive position in my mother's real estate corporation, but out of spite, or being rebellious, maybe a bit of both, based on some friendships in college, I moved out to Colorado to be free from my parents oversight and micromanaging personalities.  More of a guy's guy, and not out to my parents or friends back in California, I finally built up the courage to start dating guys in college.  So, relatively new to the scene and nuances of what most would consider the gay lifestyle, I tend to just have my own style and looking for a friend to take on this journey called life.

So, lets say I'm looking for a roommate(s), maybe, to start and letting their stories develop from there.  Obviously, open to suggestions and ideas.  Additionally, I wouldn't mind re-working my backstory, if someone was interested in the parents or sibling roles either.  My story is flexible at this point, I haven't had many interactions where my background has come up. 

So if you are interested, I'd love to meet you and see if we both have similar ideas.

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, erinfoster said:

More of a guy's guy, and not out to my parents or friends back in California, I finally built up the courage to start dating guys in college.  So, relatively new to the scene and nuances of what most would consider the gay lifestyle, I tend to just have my own style and looking for a friend to take on this journey called life.

Yes, this is an awesome backstory which was the RL story for so many of us!

• Like 1