Boxing 2 items of different permissions

Sybil Camel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Howdy! im new in the MP as a seller and im trying to sell 2 things with different permissions: 1 Gacha skin no copy no mod transfer 2. A bento shape for that skin Copy NO mod, NO transfer. 

My question is if i can put that together in one box as sell it as a combo, as i want. or how can i do to sell them together, but keeping those permisions, so the shape doesnt become modify or transfer. 

Thank you so much in advice! ♥

4 answers to this question

If you put two things with different Next Owner perms into a box, the perms on the box will be determined by the most restrictive combination of the two items.  The perms on the items themselves will not change.  So, for example, if you put a no-mod object and a no-copy object in the same box, the box will be no-mod, no-copy, but the objects inside will still be the same as they were when you put them in there.  Does that make sense?

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Here is a visual if that is easier. Since when COMBINED your two times have no copy, no mod and no transfer between them, the resultant box becomes (NC-NM-NT). 

The person receiving the box will need to OPEN the box if they want to resell the transfer skin. They will not be able to sell the two items  combined in your box. 

image.thumb.png.1a0b13b8443044eb69a1f92abc760b4f.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you soooo much for taking time to make a pic and answer me Chic Aeon ♥. I was doubting bcs i read in other topic that i wasnt able to put a no copy item with a copy one. But then i remind lot of folders i receive have nc and copy items inside so.. 

Anyways ty tons. I did a try with an alt and when i open the box,  the gacha skin (nc nm) gone to the "objects" folder,, while the shapes (c nm nt) created a new folder called as how i named the box containing both things.  So i had to open the nc nm item and introduce it inside the shapes folder first, then i packed all in a box that become as u said nc nm nt. 

Have a nice day and again many thanks for the valuable help

Edited by Sybil Camel

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2197 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.