Sign in to follow this  
milliewillow

Looking for Relationships or friends

I keep things SL no ands ifs ors or buts. If you are lucky enought to get that close to me then congradulations you are not the first one though. Honesty is key. A relationship without honesty is like a car without gas cant do nothing with it. Once my trust is broken it is extremely hard to get it back. If we are together in SL then respect me and i will respect you. Do not try and act like you can control me though. I would never try and control you so do not try and control me. I am bisexual so I flirt with both genders. I am okay with polyamorous relationships typically one man and one woman for me. However If we decide to to be monogamous then dont think you can just sleep around if you want to see other people to then be honest. I am a huge flirt and I am also pervy. 

look for me inworld milliewillow

• Like 1

10 hours ago, carolinestravels said:

Isn't that a contradiction?

I believe she is saying she likes a relationship with one man and one other woman with her.

I am not saying that is what i want i am saying i am okay with it. In all honesty I prefer a monogamous relationship but sometimes you need to broaden your horizons a bit.