Dataserver requests such as llRequestAgentData cap?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been working on a script to detect agents under a certain age, after a while the script would no longer detect these agents, resetting the script and rezzing a new object with a new instance of the script doesn't help. Is there some sort of cap to the amount of dataserver requests that can be sent in an hour or so?

Not that I am aware of, but I've noticed the dataserver callback is pretty dependent on the % of events run in the region. In my age kicker, if my club gets busy and the %run drops below 50% it seems to never see the data come back.

And... that's likely related to this limit:

Events are stored in a 64 bit bitmap. Events happening when the bitmap is full, will get discarded.

All the limits are here: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Limits

Edit: I should say, I welcome the far smarter scripters then me to please correct my thoughts if they are wrong.

Edited by Callum Meriman

On 4/10/2018 at 4:02 PM, Callum Meriman said:

Not that I am aware of, but I've noticed the dataserver callback is pretty dependent on the % of events run in the region. In my age kicker, if my club gets busy and the %run drops below 50% it seems to never see the data come back.

And... that's likely related to this limit:

All the limits are here: http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Limits

Edit: I should say, I welcome the far smarter scripters then me to please correct my thoughts if they are wrong.

Unless something is blocking the event queue somehow, it will process. It should never completely block unless there's an endless while loop somewhere. It will discard after more than 64 events in the queue about yes. 

As for the op:

There's no request limit as far as I know for this specifically.

However you're saying a new instance of the script wouldn't process more requests, even in a new object. Either something's wrong with script somehow that has a certain environmental condition that causes it to loop or get stuck on something or it's a bug.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.