Ernesto Perez

Satanic community

I'm sure I'll find something in LaVey'sย list of 7 sins for satanists that prevents me from contacting you.ย ;)

PS: Oh, here we go, how aboutย "herd conformity"? My Discordian believes tell me an organizedย church of Satan must rock ROFL

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Well, seeing as the Satanic Temple SL Branch got hijacked by someone who now use the group to advertise her pixels...

Not that the group ever was very lively to begin with, nor the temple itself ever had any visitors as far as I could see.

ย 

I mightย be interested, but I think you'll have to expand a little bit on what exactly you've got in mind.ย 

1 hour ago, Fionalein said:

I'm sure I'll find something in LaVey'sย list of 7 sins for satanists that prevents me from contacting you.ย ;)

PS: Oh, here we go, how aboutย "herd conformity"? My Discordian believes tell me an organizedย church of Satan must rock ROFL

9 sins in LaVeyan satanism. =)

9 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Well, seeing as the Satanic Temple SL Branch got hijacked by someone who now use the group to advertise her pixels...

Not that the group ever was very lively to begin with, nor the temple itself ever had any visitors as far as I could see.

ย 

I mightย be interested, but I think you'll have to expand a little bit on what exactly you've got in mind.ย 

9 sins in LaVeyan satanism. =)

Oh no, just fellย for sin #1 "stupidity" =^.^= but as Discordian I still insist on being right

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, I suppose that makes it clear enough where this is going and I might as well withdraw my interest right here. Happy hunting.

I was vampire once. My suggestion to all vampires - just come over from vampire clan to my free satanic community. In vampire clan you are slave, in my community there is no leader and you all becomes free vampires.ย 

• Confused 1

Being a vampire in SL and being a satanist are two very different things.ย 

Satanism is either:

A) Spiritual devotion to a profaneย demonic entity (demon worshiping).

B) Philosophical satanism focused on the self, denouncing traditions and conventions that serve the purpose of suppressing one's personal happiness and prosperity (mainly organized religion, and some aspects of politics - although it varies depending on the individual's personal ideology), liberating one's mind to escape the 'box' which's boundaries are that of taboo and ethics.ย 

In neither case does SL vampirism in itself represent satanism. It could, potentially, do so ifย there' were to be an added RP aspect or used as a networking tool for a metaphysical congregation - though you've presented none thus far, other than an apparent fascination of describing yourself as a satanist to gain attention.

• Like 1

I had to sign in just to reply to this topic...

I just had the pleasure of looking you up in game Ernesto and I would tend to agree with Orwar here. This is for attention..

Quote your profile:

Also I like to put up some community. Its not important what kind of community, important is to all meet in my castle.

You can't put it in your profile but you can put it in forums for all of us to see..

And just because I can say this.. I am a Bloodlines Vampire ... I am Wicca and no one I know in Bloodlines is Satanic so assuming vampires are is actually just ignorant.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, JaydeGiovanni said:

I had to sign in just to reply to this topic...

I just had the pleasure of looking you up in game Ernesto and I would tend to agree with Orwar here. This is for attention..

Quote your profile:

Also I like to put up some community. Its not important what kind of community, important is to all meet in my castle.

You can't put it in your profile but you can put it in forums for all of us to see..

And just because I can say this.. I am a Bloodlines Vampire ... I am Wicca and no one I know in Bloodlines is Satanic so assuming vampires are is actually just ignorant.

Blessed be and well said. :)

You dont know nothing about satan and antichrist. And exactly therefore you must learn, from me, from antichrist. And Im very kind and obliging and you all are my childs.

ย 
ย 
Edited by Ernesto Perez
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Ernesto Perez said:

You dont know nothing about satan and antichrist.ย 

so.... they know everything about Satan and the Antichrist, then.ย  Therefore, they don't need to learn from you.ย  lolย 

English is fun and confusing!!!ย  Sort of like double negatives. :)ย 

• Haha 3

33 minutes ago, Catrie said:

so.... they know everything about Satan and the Antichrist, then.ย  Therefore, they don't need to learn from you.ย  lolย 

Well, as he states we don't know nothing, and that we therefor must learn from him... Undercover inquisitor?!ย 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Catrie said:

Sort of like double negatives. :)ย 

Which in colloquial English can be intensifying or negating each other... very diabolical language, the devil is in the details, I tell you (to stay on topic)

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Well, as he states we don't know nothing, and that we therefor must learn from him... Undercover inquisitor?!ย 

So, are we talking like Jon Snow level "don't know nothing" or something else?

ย 

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

Which in colloquial English can be intensifiying or negating each other... very diabolical language, the devil is in the details, I tell you (to stay on topic)

oooh...ย  I see what you did there. lolย ย 

Edited by Catrie
  • Haha 1

On 4/14/2018 at 8:09 AM, Ernesto Perez said:

You dont know nothing about satan and antichrist. And exactly therefore you must learn, from me, from antichrist. And Im very kind and obliging and you all are my childs.

ย 
ย 

Image result for nene eye roll gif

• Haha 4

A more serious response:ย  There is no Satanic community, and there can never be.ย  Two of the key attributes of Satan are ego and selfishness.ย  While there may be attempts to create a community of people who believe in and practice those qualities, they must inevitably dissolve in quarreling and struggles for dominance.ย  Ernesto, why not establish a group of knights in your castle?ย  Get a big, round table.ย  It worked for King Arthur.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

A more serious response:ย  There is no Satanic community, and there can never be.ย  Two of the key attributes of Satan are ego and selfishness.ย  While there may be attempts to create a community of people who believe in and practice those qualities, they must inevitably dissolve in quarreling and struggles for dominance.ย  Ernesto, why not establish a group of knights in your castle?ย  Get a big, round table.ย  It worked for King Arthur.

Untrue.

The Satanic community largely depends on covens to promote their philosophy and to perform various satanic rituals (no summoning demonic entities, mind) including marriages and funerals. Besides, ego and selfishness will only get you so far - sometimes even the most stubborn among us must realize that cooperation with the like-minded helps forward your own goals.ย 

It is however true that satanism isn't evangelic, satanists never go telling people 'you should join us because we want more people', it might be suggested to those suitable but most covens are pretty much upfront with that if you don't fit in you'll be thrown out quite unceremoniously.ย 

This guy really likes his castle. He always mentions it.

14 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Get a big, round table.ย  It worked for King Arthur.

Except for that one Knight of the Round Table who eventually killed him of courseย ;)

Why did we necro this old thread again?