Looking for Ridable Horse Vendor

Prokofy Neva

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a merchant who has a ridable horse and has a vendor that sells such horses for temp or permanent use, I want to set them up on a property I just bought next to this lovely Linden-made bridle path.

What I don't mean are the Amaretto type horses that you "wear" to ride. I mean horses that you can actually use "sit' to mount and then steer to ride. There used to be some like this on the old Mexico sims.

If there was a vendor to sell Amaretto type horses I could consider that, too, but it looks to me that all the available vendors for that system involve you having to put horses you've already bred yourself into a vendor, and I am looking for something to start from scratch as I don't breed the horses (and don't want to right now).

Any other ridable creatures welcome -- I have Jesrad's ridable bison for example!

As a long time rider in SL, I much prefer the wearable horses to 'vehicle' horses. They don't invoke the same physics hit. I'm partial to Branagh's Barn horses but don't know if she has a vendor such as you'd like to see. I do know some of the other wearable horses that are NOT breedable stuff do have vendors as I have, in the past, had at least two different such demo vendors on my own regions.

Wilhiam Hydraconis wrote:

.. but they're fun to ride .. and they actually become as happy as they can if you do .. ^.^

But I also understand the studs can get quite randy and will try to mount anything that gets near them, especially another horse.

Perrie Juran wrote:

.. but they're fun to ride .. and they actually become as happy as they can if you do .. ^.^

But I also understand the studs can get quite randy and will try to mount anything that gets near them, especially another horse.

Eventhough the name of the product sounds a little mediterranean this does not have to be complicated like Italian males, Perrie  .. :smileyindifferent:

(.. but seriously ..setting the horses to petfood only is like neutering them.)

LOL! I have friends who own them, friends who sell them... and I can understand their appeal, really I can, it's just... I don't want to have to feed anything, or make sure it doesn't get sick and die. Hell, I barely remember to feed myself half the time.

The latest craze is Meeroos. Sure, they're cute little rodent things, but... same thing. The only reason I might possibly accept one some day is that you can have it transformed into a pet that requires no care and you can keep it in your inventory.

(.. but seriously ..setting the horses to petfood only is like neutering them.)

Now if only this would work for Avatars.................

On second thought keep those snippers away from me.

This was perfect, thanks!

I didn't see the unicorn, but I found the horse rezzer, and the great thing is, it has a "fly" mode, so that people can fly their horses up the hill to the path from my house. I was wondering how I was going to work this, and whether I'd get those horses to walk on the rope bridge. 

This is a great option as you can get horse and buggies, double riders, etc.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4747 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.