Netster's "The Friendliest Club In SL.... and we mean it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been in SL for about 14 yrs. Decided to open my own small club. It is more fun than I would have guessed. We are still settling in. Our format for now is varied. On Thursday from 6-8 * 8- 10 pm slt we are doing Oldies. 80's to 50's. Friday we put on the dog and have a formal night. Dress up and come listen to the Music of Your Life. Romance music from th 80's to the 50's. A real grat evening for dancing and remembering. Saturday's fro 8-10 pm we offer what we call The Hodge Podge Lodge.  It is truly a fun filled evening with a great mix of music from all decades and genre's. You have to hear this one. You will hear some songs you have never heard before mixed with old and new favorites Sunday at 6 pm we d another HPL. Just as fun and exciting. If you are looking for a great time and maybe even a place to call hpme, stop on in and check us out. Come grow with us. ")

• Like 1

This is one of those little well kept secrets of SL. You know those places? The ones everyone would love to know about and spend time at but not well known to the public. I love going there, great family & friends with awesome music. The Dj and Hostess is very accommodating to the members and visitors. You all really should come check it out, there is always a different genre when it is open and Friday nights are formal. Now who doesn't love to get decked out in a tux and fancy gown and have a night out on the town? I recommend this place completely and I really don't think it will show to be a disappointment if you follow my lead and take a visit!  :)

Edited by Kit001
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.