Sign in to follow this  
Zekk28

Looking for a partner

Hello,

My name is Theo, I'm female in RL, but male in SL, 26 years old and I am looking for a female partner (both worlds) that is single in both worlds. 

About me: I enjoy exploring, surfing, driving and sailing and dancing. I go to events specific on the holidays in RL. Most of my times I go to popular places and meet new people or just chilling listening some good music.  I also like to go and see wrestling in game. I have a godson (he is an adult *giggles*) which I love and respect him. I play other games like Dota 2, PUBG, Asassins Creed Origins (I have more, but these are the games that I focus on and I play most of them based on my mood :) If you are a gamer also, maybe we can play together. no problem if you aren't :) ). I am shy at first, but tries to break that shell, also silly (sometimes). I am always that type of person who stays quiet and observant. I am Pisces and ISFJ. My range online time is from 6am to 2pm SLT. Family is important to me.

What is it important: I prefer a partner that isn't rushing. She prefers to breath and enjoy the moment, those small things that can make us grow stronger, that we will start from being friends because friendship is the basis of a lasting relationship. One that will stay next to you thru great and wonderful moments, but also on sad moments just like I will be there for you.  I will treat you the same way that you will treat me. Be yourself, don't be afraid of that.

My 3 important qualities (for myself and the potential partner) are: loyalty, honesty and open-minded. 

You can leave a message here, private message or contact me in-game (Zekk28 Resident).

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 1

Best of luck to you nice intro you are really straight forward and honest.

tumblr_oh35ekmUub1u9ooogo1_540.gif

Edited by Dreamerra
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Dreamerra said:

Best of luck to you nice intro you are really straight forward and honest.

tumblr_oh35ekmUub1u9ooogo1_540.gif

Thank you Dreamerra :) I appreciate. I wish you too the same!