Derekmate

For lonely people, just sign your name (and some info)

Right, jumping in and joining the ranks of the socially anxious introverts .... My name is Grey and I've wandered back after a 10 or so year absence. I would really like to expand my social circle to include more than one person. :D My friend is awesome, but we live in different parts of the world so the window of time when we're both online is kind of small. I tend to be on quite a bit, though not usually between 10 pm SLT and 2 am SLT. I like shopping, exploring, attempting to decorate my house, and working on the odd hunt here and there. I like books, music, various video games, and I make digital art and sometimes dabble in writing and creating non-digital art things. I'm also non-binary, decidedly not straight, and run on lattes.

• Like 4

Hi, Rosie Palm here looking for some new friends as well! I like taking pictures, going to weird/interesting sims, and building. As many others have stated, many of my friends are in the wind and/or got partnered up, leaving me by my lonesome! I thought maybe I’d jump on the forums and see if I can find any people who also share these interests. I’m friendly, I try to be helpful with new avi questions or building, and I like doing all sorts of things on the grid (dancing, shopping, sight seeing, etc). My inworld name is chinesetakeout, so say hi sometime! 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I'm lonely!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok...... I admitted it. I'm lonely. I been logging into my female avatar cause she has more friends than I do.... LOL. I mean she plays the table games, parties, and all of that.

But then again, I really have fizzled out of the 10 years I been in SL. Went from this very adventurous guy creating silly films, and trolling with friends for so many years, to now not seeing those friends cause they dont log in anymore. Seriously.... Just name it, I've probably done it and then some.

I'm looking for friends, not those talk to you 1 day friends and never again type either.    To be honest, I'm now 29, I'd prefer someone right around the same age as me,  also, would be nice to have some guy friends specifically cause I've only had very few I actually talked to, because hey.... I'm a guy, and we guys talk to girls. But it would be cool to chill with the broskies on Discord for hours in a group call, just us dudes having a non-gay sausage fest. Maybe we can play Runescape or something too.

But yeah any guys who want to be friends with me, add me to SL by all means.   WinTrain Resident   and furthermore... Add me to discord, cause why not? WinTrain#0766

I'm not the same person I used to be, I kinda grown with having a job for a year, and just making more goals for myself. But yes, add me. I expect 100 friend requests by the end of May 2019, or else, I will vote for Trump 2020 to piss everyone off.    Ok.  Oh, and any girls who want to be friends with me is cool too. I'm a Kentucky guy.

Edited by WinTrain
  • Like 1

Hi. My username is highly outdated and my display name in SL is now Autumn Coleen which is really awkward for someone whose username is officially (and inevitably Kaytie Aie), so I go by either Autumn or Coleen by my friends on there now. 

Anyway I've been on SL for eight years but somewhere down the road, I took a break for about a year or two and when I came back, most if not all my friends have disappeared so I'm back to square one and I'm down to make friends all over again (and hopefully, they can show me some really dope sims).

At the moment, what I like to do is visit amusement park sims, beach sims, or just lounge around in my home sim and AFK (while I play some Steam games). Hopefully a group of people would come in and sweep me from my bored AFK self and start taking me to some fun places and help me enjoy Second Life like I once did. Anyway I like chatting about anything and everything because I'm a shameless human being and I like to do pretty much anything in SL like play some bored games or lounge around (maybe even go to a sandbox and build / destroy random objects); but what I can't do is hardcore roleplay where you really have to type out everything you're doing. Sorry, roleplayers.

Anyway that's me hehe. See y'all in-world.

• Like 2

Hey all 🙂 I'm not exactly new here I created an account maybe a year or two ago but I couldn't remember my information. Being back now there is definitely a lot of change, so I am/feel like a newb which is okay. I need to stay on tutorial island a bit loooonger lol. I'm freshly new to college taking my generals at the moment and will make my way to a University (Very excited about that.) I am an introvert and extrovert I can be very quiet & at times can be very outspoken. I'm very into music, photography, drawing, and makeup. At the moment I am pretty much exploring right now trying to get the gist of Second Life, Second Life is advanced to me which is what drawn me to this virtual game. I like it so far and I hope to make friends :)

On 5/2/2019 at 3:56 AM, Grey Llewellyn said:

Right, jumping in and joining the ranks of the socially anxious introverts .... My name is Grey and I've wandered back after a 10 or so year absence. I would really like to expand my social circle to include more than one person. :D My friend is awesome, but we live in different parts of the world so the window of time when we're both online is kind of small. I tend to be on quite a bit, though not usually between 10 pm SLT and 2 am SLT. I like shopping, exploring, attempting to decorate my house, and working on the odd hunt here and there. I like books, music, various video games, and I make digital art and sometimes dabble in writing and creating non-digital art things. I'm also non-binary, decidedly not straight, and run on lattes.

Well, hello you!

Oh wait, I'm your friend already :P

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I'm Eric in both worlds - been kicking around in sl since 2010. Some of you may already know me.

I currently live in the southern US, /CST-CDT

And yes, I'm an introvert. But feel free to say hello in-world.

image.png.9979207313bba065cfca719a15b6da1d.png

Edited by Eric Castanea