For lonely people, just sign your name (and some info)

Derekmate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

oh i am so sorry then, we cant say i didn't tried ... but my door always open, i am in game right now and listening to a nice singer. She quite talented for an SL singer. Oh yeah and just met Ashlyn Voir in-game from the other thread. Sometime you just need to make the little step. I'll be there when you want to make it.

Edited by JJack Montreal
typo

My name is Chris and I love to have fun! I'm not shy at all but I do get lonely playing SL by myself. I love to roleplay romantic relationships. I used to get feelings for people I met online but that always ended in depression and bad times. So I try to keep it strictly in-game.

I'm always down to chat and have a great conversation with a mature lady, but I'm not against hanging out with the guys either and throwing back a cold one!

On 4/8/2018 at 11:08 AM, Derekmate said:

Maybe it just me but I see quite often that somebody came here to look for a friend or just somebody to talk to. I don't know how successful is they effort, But I came up with the fallowing idea. 

If you want to just have a little chat with somebody just put your name here, and some info about yourself. Like where do you live, age, interest stuff like that. And I will try to chat with you. And maybe other people will join to this "service". 

Hello ,

Hmm currently live in Florida , but I was originally from Philippines so I speak to languages. I love art , video games , fashion and an empath . 

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) always curious but pretty contented . 

• Like 1

Well hi there!

I've been in SL for almost 10 years now- and it seems almost all of my long term friends have drifted off of SL and I keep in contact with a few of them thru FB.

I find myself just logging in and tabbing out of SL more and more - just habit to log in.  Recently I've made an effort to explore mainland- trying to wander down the routes- there is some weird stuff out there!  I don't work in SL because I can't commit to time schedules consistently.  But I like to dress up and take pictures, and wander out to live music- musicians- not just karaoke (which can be fun at times).  

I live w/ my bestie on our own plot, but she is inworld less than I am.  

So hit me, drop me a line and say hi! 

I'd love to see my friends list grow with new people I can hang out with and get to know :) 

• Like 3

I wouldn't say I'm "lonely", but do find myself in SL solitary more often than I'd like to be.

Where I am in the world is a moot point and doesn't matter. So I will give anyone interested in running into me in-world a little something that DOES matter:

• I usually login between 4 and 6 AM SL Time.
  • I often hang around until 2 or 3 PM SL Time, sometimes longer or shorter.
  • Weekdays I *may* login around 2-3 PM for an hour or two.

If I'm not doing some activity then I'm often hanging around some beach or other venue ogling all the boys and girls and I never "AFK Camp". If you see me in-world: I am present and attentive (unless AFK for a couple minutes for RL). Chances are if I see you I'm scribbling notes into your profile for future reference.

I like to do lots of activities in SL: boating, flying, driving, diving, railroading, sim-hopping, exploring and stuffs. Shopping.

And if you absolutely insist on knowing where (since it's really useless information, to be truthful about it): I'm in the Pacific Northwest (North of California and SL time is also my RL time) - so now you see why timezones are useless? If not, look at my login and logout times again.

I am one of not-so-much-lonely but spending time alone. I'm happy to talk to anyone, meet, dance or just sit together and stare at waves on the beach. The only constant thing for me is change, and I like to change my environment a lot. You can easily find me either shopping and redecorating the land I currently live or jumping from sim to sim and taking pictures. I admire the content created by residents and aim to create something by myself one day.

My RL time is GMT+2 and usually I am online during that time zone evenings 6 PM to 11 PM which is 9 AM to 2 PM SLT. It happens I am AFK or doing something else in the background with minimized firestorm but whenever I am back, I'll answer.

We're 4 pages deep and I feel the need to point out I that of the couple of pokes from people on the forums in relation to this (and similar) threads,  50% have been from creepy Mr Noprofile looking for humps. Obviously my sample size at this point is exceedingly small but I can't help think it's time to adjust strategy. :|

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10 hours ago, CoffeeDujour said:

We're 4 pages deep and I feel the need to point out I that of the couple of pokes from people on the forums in relation to this (and similar) threads,  50% have been from creepy Mr Noprofile looking for humps. Obviously my sample size at this point is exceedingly small but I can't help think it's time to adjust strategy. :|

Let's be honest. Did we really expect creepy dudes to not jump all over a thread like this?

The real question is, how come there are never any creepy ladies for us guys? Is it too much to ask for a little equality?!

Edited by Gadget Portal
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gadget Portal said:

Let's be honest. Did we really expect creepy dudes to not jump all over a thread like this?

The real question is, how come there are never any creepy ladies for us guys? Is it too much to ask for a little equality?!

Extreme tuning-fork body shapes don't count?

4 hours ago, Gadget Portal said:

Let's get together in-world, and I can stare at your forehead all slackjawed... Is that creepy enough?

blink-slack.gif

7 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

Let's get together in-world, and I can stare at your forehead all slackjawed... Is that creepy enough?

blink-slack.gif

That's not creepy. Creepy would be saying something like...

"Slack jawed is fine. Depending on what you wear, you won't need to speak at all."

Probably. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gadget Portal said:

That's not creepy. Creepy would be saying something like...

"Slack jawed is fine. Depending on what you wear, you won't need to speak at all."

Probably. 

Slack jawed: Snakes can unhinge their jaw to swallow large prey, didja know?

Hi Guys :)

I've recently returned to sl and would love to meet some new people.

While I am someone that craves personal space and enjoys my alone time, I also crave balance lol and therefore enjoy spending time with others also :)

I am somewhat of an introvert and have a hard time messaging someone first. I can't help but feel like I'm soliciting friendship  lol!  But I guess in essence that is actually what we are doing :)

But once the door to chat has been open, I am very friendly, funny, and genuinely enjoy chatting and getting to know someone :)

So feel free to hit me up inworld or message me here and I will reach out to you :)

Kason 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1558 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.