For lonely people, just sign your name (and some info)

Derekmate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maybe it just me but I see quite often that somebody came here to look for a friend or just somebody to talk to. I don't know how successful is they effort, But I came up with the fallowing idea. 

If you want to just have a little chat with somebody just put your name here, and some info about yourself. Like where do you live, age, interest stuff like that. And I will try to chat with you. And maybe other people will join to this "service". 

• Like 5

My name is Talitha Alice, I live in Evanstone Heights in Edgerley, I am interested in art and photography, and exploring and shopping. I am not really lonely but I would be glad to talk to anyone who is.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My name is Jade Arden, also not very lonely but down to talk to anyone who is. I live in Morningwood Valley. Some of my favorite things to do are go to events in the community, horse back riding, or sailing across the SL ocean. I’m pretty friendly but can come off a little shy. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I don't normally reply to posts on the forums, but i've been feeling particularly lonely myself and wouldn't mind meeting some interesting folk.

My name is Rufus, And I live in Canada IRL. my interests and hobbies generally include just chatting with people online to playing videogames on my computer. But I occasionally like to get out with my friends IRL and do something like bowling, DnD, going to a restaurant, and etc. 

Within Secondlife, I consider myself to be a bit of an odd-ball. I usually always use/roleplay a child avatar so I hang out in G or M rated sims. I am also a furry, so my avatar has animal characteristics. Within secondlife I really like to just hangout and listen to music, to light roleplays with fellow residents, to shopping, and dancing. But I love to meet new people on Secondlife as I find it very interesting to see how many different lifestyles people lead, and it's also nice to make new friends.  

• Like 1

hello)...me too...normally dont reply...but lust period find myself getting lonely as my friends all now getting busy with their love relationships....would love to meet new friends) always happy to talk and hang out...would be nice to meet people from forum

... and ...my name in SL is Yuzhno....i am from Russia from a very small island.....asian part of it

• Like 4

Maybe we just need to set a date/time for everyone to meet in SL? Maybe that will be a fun idea..though.. not sure as to timezones.. 

I'm Tess, and I am introvert..I love obscure poetry and quotes, music, animals, art and making art of all kinds  (RL and SL). I dont' think of myself as lonely, but I am always up for a meet and greet. 

• Like 4

Hiii, I’m shy n anxious so it can get lonely on SL. I like playing games, dancing, shopping, exploring, literally anything that sounds like a guud time~ I laugh a lot n’ im a weirdo, just a fair warning xD

Edited by WorldOfSkye
  • Like 4

Took a while for me to think about signing up here.  Been around almost 6 months even though profile state 10 years plus.  Cos I never really log in when I first created my account.  Do not have much friends, interested in photography and decorations.  Im me in world if u keen to know me more.

• Like 1

Guess I'll add my name to this list too(deleted other thread). Been in SL since beta days, just not on this account. I'm a gamer, twitch livestreamer, builder, fur, lgbt activist, and all around nut(and sarcastic to boot). I enjoy steampunk for it's asthetics although the music can get muddled, edm/metal/dubstep for the beats, and Japan for it's architecture and culture. At one time I use to lead a group, but it's been years(2009ish). Use to do RFL until 'my type' became an issue. I use to think those that left would come back and I'd be here waiting to welcome them with open arms, but no one's returned. One passed away, one left because the other passed away, two moved out of the country, two got themselves involved in CPS, and everyone else just disappeared. I think I'm at the point where any sort of friends would be better than nothing, so if anyone wants to be my friend, hit me up in-world sometime.

Edited by Laufiair Hexicola
  • Like 2

On 5/3/2018 at 12:34 PM, Tess Falworth said:

Maybe we just need to set a date/time for everyone to meet in SL? Maybe that will be a fun idea..though.. not sure as to timezones.. 

I'm Tess, and I am introvert..I love obscure poetry and quotes, music, animals, art and making art of all kinds  (RL and SL). I dont' think of myself as lonely, but I am always up for a meet and greet. 

There's actually a weekly event like this on Sundays! Hippie Bowman started it a long time ago! I'll have to pop inworld to remember the group name for the weekly invite/location. 

ETA Look for the group The Breakfast Club inworld and join, you'll get an invitation each week with a lm to the location! 

Edited by Aislin Ceawlin
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys!

I love exploring new sims, taking photos and going to casions and doing PQ. I'm new so dont know much and would love to see and do more! I am really down to earth! Love music, videogames, anime and tv.  I'm a college student if you don't mind a younger spirit. I'm East Coast USA. 

• Like 4

Not so much lonely, but meeting new people never hurts.

I'm Martha, I like video games and space stuff, and can be a bit of a teasing pervert at times. In terms of personality, I like to think I'm a hippie without the drugs. That is, to say, awful laid back and chilled to the core, dude, though I tend to get a little antsy when something's bothering me.

Location-wise, I'm over there. No, to your left. Your OTHER left. Y'know what, nevermind, it doesn't matter.

In-world name is same as here. If you say hi to me there, please tell me about this thread, I'll likely have forgotten.

• Like 1

Hi All

I'm Alexianna, most people call me Alex. I'm on EST. I joined during the golden age of SL where it felt like the world was full and enjoyed discovering and easily making friends.   I took a hiatus from SL for a few years and came back and although I'm not a technically a noob, I feel noobie again.  I've found that a lot of my old friends are off-world and I'm feeling their loss 

I'm also kind of bummed that my favorite stores are closed :( Lelutka no longer makes clothes?! Musim is closed.:( SL is seriously competing with Fredricks of Hollywood nowadays, where are the normal clothing?!

What are mesh bodies? Bento Hands? Why don't these clothes fit right? O.osee feeling like a noob again xD

I enjoy shopping and fashion. I've got a linden home  I'm looking to decorate and could use some help in picking things out. I also love to chat and explore new places.

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1559 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.