Post your Video page link.

SodaGnome

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks. I use FRAPS to capture. Editing is done in Premiere Pro and back then, they still had Speed Grade for coloring. Damn adobe, I liked speed grade much better than their built  in color editing. I'm not much of an After Effects person, but i found a tutorial on how to make the watery titles

1 hour ago, Jackson Redstar said:

Thanks. I use FRAPS to capture. Editing is done in Premiere Pro and back then, they still had Speed Grade for coloring. Damn adobe, I liked speed grade much better than their built  in color editing. I'm not much of an After Effects person, but i found a tutorial on how to make the watery titles

Yea sometimes when I'm doing the thumb nail pictures in paint shop pro, there is a simple sequence I do - effects/contrast enhance/saturation enhance then the thumb nail looks amazing. But then, I cannot duplicate the end result in the actual movie even though the one I use, sony vegas, has contrast and saturation settings... it just don't come out the same. I wish the paint shop pro effects were in my video editor.

One thing I struggle with is everybody has their computer monitor set to different brightness and contrast settings. Like I have my HP monitor set to 40/40 but then if I make my movie look the best to me, somebody with their monitor set to 100/100 will be blinded by the brightness. The only solution I've come up with is to try to never change the captured footage's brightness settings. Sometimes though, like in the nightclub scenes in my last movie, it was too dark so I risked brightening it up a bit. 

2 hours ago, Jackson Redstar said:

Editing is done in Premiere Pro 

How do you do an effect like you use here? I have no idea how something like that would be done. The only thing I can think of is to put the video on two tracks then mask the upper one around the bride or whatever you want in strong focus and make the lower level video blurred. But then I can't imagine how I would mask around the bride as the masking tools in sony vegas are very clunky and imprecise. Is that how you do it? 

Image1x.jpg

• 1 month later...

Here is my channel link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8BAyysd5AzMiJBjzNaz9nA and new subscribers would be very welcome as I'm close to 100!

This is mostly my Future Shock series, and a couple of fairy music videos and one from this years Fantasy Faire. I'm currently working on a Blender animation music video which has a little machinima in. That should be released in the next few weeks too.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

My channel deals with more of the social aspects of Second Life but I will be adding tutorials, exploring and tips as I learn more about editing. I am using iMovie now that I have a Mac but I am thinking about going back to Filmora.

Edited by Emuna Zamani
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

😊 Here it's my channel ❤️ >> NovataSecondLife <<  I love animation and editing :3 and Second Life has given me a great oportunity. My channel has a varied content. Tutorials, reviews, free gifts and lately I've been working on Fashion events and music videos ^^ something I'd like to do for this year is create more series. I make short comedy clips inside most of my videos just to try my ideas :) here I can share an example of my videos and style. Thank you. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1710 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.