Would you live in a fancy hotel focused on RP?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/04/2018 at 12:09 PM, Rowen9580 Jolles said:

I really like this idea. I've been looking at RP sims lately and so many of them are either fantasy ( warewolves, vamps ect,) or grungy urban and I'm just not into that. My current rp home is closing and I love it so much..I can't imagine leaving this beautiful sim and going to one that is dark and dirty lol

Hey Rowen!

Thanks for sharing this with me, it's really important to what I want build.

The Hotel I'll be very clean and fancy, hope to see you around! hahaha.

Have a amazing weekend! <3

On 12/04/2018 at 4:53 PM, Quinn Lysette said:

would this be like  The Suite Life of Zack & Cody?

Hello Quinn!

Yes, it would be something like it, I believe! A fun and pretty space to hang out, live and meet new friends hahaha!

Have a wonderful weekend! <3

On 12/04/2018 at 6:43 PM, ForrestChild said:

Hi there Forrest!

Thank you for reminding the rules! But this is not a advertising, or something like. It's a research, as you can see, doesn't have a link/teleport or anything, just me talking about what I want to build and if SL Community would enjoy it, since it's my biggest concern in the moment, and asking if you guys would enjoy it, like  future destination you would recommend here. I believe this isn't the appropriate place to it as well, but I really didn't find place to ask the community opinion (accepting help with this! looool). I'm sorry if it seemed like a advertising, or if I still broking the rules here :(

I hope you have a amazing week Forrest! <3

On 12/04/2018 at 6:47 PM, LolaSirena said:

This is a great idea! I'm sure people would love it. Especially people looking to meet new friends and are tired of the constant empty regions or clubs where everyone is silent.

Best of luck on this. Do you have a LM? Id love to see it! 

I also have a lot of experience with resort vacation Sims, restaurants, and spas if you ever need help with anything :)

Hello Lola!

Thank you for your opinion! I really hope it ends up like a big community, with a lot of people to chat. Like Franks Jazz Club! And I'm sorry, the Hotel isn't up yet, this is just a research to see how the community would answer to such a place like it! And don't be surprise if I send you an IM asking help hahaha.

I hope you have a amazing weekend! <3

22 hours ago, animats said:

There's a "Hotel Chelsea" in Heterocera. What happens there, if anything?

Hello Animats!

Thanks for sharing this sad reality! lol. I really hope it don't end up like this one you're talking, I'll work harder to bring people and to make events to keep the land with some good visitants! And since it would be a RP Hotel, I believe people would get more creatived and help me just being there, roleplaying haha.

Have a great weekend my darling!

• Like 1
9 hours ago, MirandaBowers said:

Would love to see this project come to life! Keep us updated on the progress :)

Hey Miranda!

Thank you girl! That's really sweet. I'll try, but just as Forrest remember, advertising aren't allowed here, and I believe when it's finishing, I would be advertising when posting here, and not making a research! But I'll do be on other foruns trying to bring tenants and roleplayers!!

I wish you a wonderul weekend!

9 hours ago, LadyChaii said:

This is a really interesting idea. ^^ I can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Hi Lady!

Awwwn, thank you! It's really important to me see that you guys liked the idea. I really hope the Hotel come to be a good destination in SL!

Have a wonderful and magical weekend!

On 16/04/2018 at 3:23 PM, Liv Simondsen said:

i'd like to partecipate :)

hope you don't mind i am a RL bi-guy in a SL female avi

Hey Liv!

You, like anyone else, will be ULTRA welcome on the hotel once it's open! But for the moment, it's just a project that and my good friend Johann are working on!

And of course we don't mind darling! Roleplay it's exactly it: creating a character for yourself, in that ambient!

I'm anxious to see you around once the Hotel it's full build up and ready to the public!

I wish you the best week!

• 5 months later...

I love this idea too, so do let us know how things develop! And of course even fancy hotels might have slightly seedy lounges tucked away in the corner. I remember the "Sly Fox Lounge" in a hotel in a town where I used to live in RL... Maybe that's not what you are looking to build, but still.

At the same time I liked the idea I have my doubts, if I got it right it'll be like a community sim, right? My personal experience is that once the friendly hype goes away everyone will hardly hang at their own homes or will not really go out to interact with others. What I liked about this idea is that if it would be like one of those old detective stories, full role play area based on a fancy hotel where a main plot develops around the place and players can be part of it.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Oooh, I played in something like this a little over two years ago! It was a super fun concept. I hope to come across yours someday,if you go for it!

Right now I'm putting together a mid-planar 'lobby' for RP. Think Poe in 'Altered Carbon'. Plus, hotels are super fun to decorate! Gah! GL!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 696 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.