Stoonna

Would you live in a fancy hotel focused on RP?

Hi everyone. I'm Callie, nice to meet you!

I was thinking, would you guys like to live in a fancy hotel, with social ambients to meet new people, talk, roleplay and relax? Actually, the hotel would be focused on RP and it would be like a small community!

Have a great day!

with love, Callie Müller

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Just leaves this here because...

No fawlty towers referrence? Kitty is dissapointed....

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 2

One of my favorite RP spots started out like this. It was a fancy boarding house with just enough of a fantasy undertone to provide a little intrigue. It was just a small parcel with the building and a yard, not very many RPers, but it developed into a great community. Depending on the genre, I would consider trying out a place like that again.

• Like 1

On 07/04/2018 at 2:22 AM, Callum Meriman said:

Just leaves this here because...

I loved the trailer and the cast!

But I was thinking something more:

• Like 1

On 07/04/2018 at 12:52 PM, TatianaNikolay said:

And don't name it Hotel California....

HAHAHAHA! Don't you worry, it's gonna be a french name!

• Like 2

On 08/04/2018 at 3:55 PM, Kymrie said:

One of my favorite RP spots started out like this. It was a fancy boarding house with just enough of a fantasy undertone to provide a little intrigue. It was just a small parcel with the building and a yard, not very many RPers, but it developed into a great community. Depending on the genre, I would consider trying out a place like that again.

Thank you Kymrie!

So, the genre, in the hotel, it's going to be "light" stuff, even if the land will be classifield as adult (since I think rental things can't be place in Moderated lands). But since it's just a project, I'm a bit lost in if the SL community itself would enjoy it, and would/woudn't want to be the nawty in the rooms. Since it may annoy the others tenants, I was thinking in to provide some "dark room" to the residents, if they wish it.

And yeah, what I had in mind it's something a bit bigger, with a Airport Runway, a pool, tennis court (as a social ambient and for pics) and a beach.

• Like 2

I like this idea a lot. Not only does it give you a fun place to live with possible roommates but it seems you would be meeting friends all the time.  You would be able to do a lot of community events as well to keep gets entertained. All around a great idea.

• Like 2

Hmmmm.. this is an interesting concept.  Are you thinking of something upscale and European,  or more of resort-style complex?  I can definitely see this being a fun place to live.  Oh!  I'd like a piano bar.  ;)

• Like 2

8 hours ago, BeckSunflower said:

I actually like this idea a lot.  

Hi Beck!

Thank you! It's really important to me to know if the SL Community, as possibles tenants of the hotel, would like it!

Have a good week! <3

• Like 1

5 hours ago, miilkhoney said:

I like this idea a lot. Not only does it give you a fun place to live with possible roommates but it seems you would be meeting friends all the time.  You would be able to do a lot of community events as well to keep gets entertained. All around a great idea.

Hello Milk!

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me! I really, reeeeally appreciate it! And indeed it would be a social point to meet new friends and to hang out with them. I adored the community events idea, I'm already thinking in some really nice stuff in the moment, like pool parties and masquerade ball!

I wish you the best week <3

• Like 2

4 hours ago, EmmaRandom said:

Hmmmm.. this is an interesting concept.  Are you thinking of something upscale and European,  or more of resort-style complex?  I can definitely see this being a fun place to live.  Oh!  I'd like a piano bar.  ;)

Hey Emma!

Thanks for stopping by and share your opinion! It's really important to me. To be honest, I'm thinking in something between a upscale hotel and a resort-style complex. Why not offer both? After all, we gonna have a beach, tennis court and a pool (maybe two)! 

But to really be something like a Resort, I believe would need a massage space and stuff, thing I don't believe I have the space for it. For now, it looks more a Upscale European hotel with some relaxinting places.

Have a awesome week! <3

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Maybe a horror hotel!

Hi Zhaoying!

Well, the hotel will not be focus in horror, but in the Halloween... I would decor the Hotel in a very scary way, and do a special party! (if my pocket allow it haha).

Wish you a amazing week! <3

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi everyone! I'm Callie, nice to meet you.

I always wanted to make something for the SL Community, and I'm with this Hotel ideia: I was thinking, would you guys like to live in a fancy hotel, with social ambients to meet new people, talk, roleplay and relax? The hotel would be focused on RP and it would be like a small community (one I hope gets bigger and bigger, offering a a secure social environment)!

The hotel genre it would be something "light", even if the land will be classifield as adult (I believe rental things can't be place in Moderated lands). For now, it's just a project that I'm working on, that's why I'm making research if you guys (the SL Community) would enjoy it. 

The Hotel complex would have a Airport Runway (in the RP, it would be the way the tenants would arrive), a pool (maybe two), tennis court (as a social ambient and for pics) and a beach. The Hotel, itself, it would have a European style and would be full decorated, with 9 rooms (18, if the community starts getting bigger) and a big garage (with a suite upstairs). The rooms would be decored as well, but I would offer something like 50 Prims to the tenant personalize it room.

Since it may annoy the others tenants, I was thinking in to provide some "dark room" to the residents, if they wish to do the naughty.

Have a amazing day and a wonderful week!

With love, Callie Müller.

• Like 2

I really like this idea. I've been looking at RP sims lately and so many of them are either fantasy ( warewolves, vamps ect,) or grungy urban and I'm just not into that. My current rp home is closing and I love it so much..I can't imagine leaving this beautiful sim and going to one that is dark and dirty lol

• Thanks 1

This is a great idea! I'm sure people would love it. Especially people looking to meet new friends and are tired of the constant empty regions or clubs where everyone is silent.

Best of luck on this. Do you have a LM? Id love to see it! 

I also have a lot of experience with resort vacation Sims, restaurants, and spas if you ever need help with anything :)

• Thanks 1