Looking for Parent(s) and Friends

ShadowTouched

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

I’m Stevie Devyn Raizer (shadowtouched.resident). I am married (we eloped) to thєrєsα rαvєnhєαrt rαízєr and we have a four-year-old son, ízzαk kαnє rαízєr. We are also getting ready to welcome a baby girl into this world, around May 28th! We are planning on having a huge wedding in a few months to formally celebrate our marriage, being the last one in SL for the two of us, ever (we both have a looonnng past). Planning for the wedding made Theresa and I feel like we are missing some close friends, individually and other couples, as well as family. I myself no longer have a dad or a mother, and would like to find one or the other, or two of each, as I'm LGBTQ friendly as well as active.

My hobbies range from working on our Bloodlines Horde (you don't have to be active in it, as we are mostly dorment), DPS Farming (I still have to set up my farm), running a Yoga studio at Cedar Creek with Theresa (which we also live in Cedar Creek), getting involved with family sim roleplay, playing board games, and modding various avatars. In the past, I have played professional SL football (thinking of rejoining) and participated in fire department (which I'm now a 'Probie' in again) and police roleplay. My family lives in the Cedar Creek Township. We are still getting settled there but really want to jump into the roleplay and get involved. I’m a thoughtful, spiritual, family man, that values loyalty, respect, and honesty.

If I sound like someone you’d want to hang out with, message me here or inworld.

Thanks,
Stevie

P.S. Looking for friends, AND parents...(I also have a kid avi on the same account that is a 5 year old)

Kidlet Stevie.png

shadowtouched_005.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2205 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.