Sign in to follow this  
Robynskyuk

Looking for a Mistress

HI everyone my names robyn i have been in secondlife for just over a month now i would like to find a Mistress from the UK or any where that has the same time zone as the uk or even europe , i,m finding it really hard to find a mistress i am loyal obedient ready willing and able to serve a Mistress i am from the uk online every day after 2pm till 5pm wensday to thursday pretty much all day except saturdays and sundays if any one is intreasted then please contact me in world and we can talk. or if anyone knows of any good BDSM places to go in world during the uk time zone to meet people then please let me know.

Thanks ever so much Robyn Skye 

On 04/04/2018 at 4:03 PM, Robynskyuk said:

if anyone knows of any good BDSM places to go in world during the uk time zone to meet people then please let me know.

This is probably your best approach. However, I'd advise just taking time to get to know people and groups socially for a good while (and let them get to know you!), interacting with people of every gender or D/s orientation rather than just focusing on the goal of finding a mistress. Good luck.