Belleza is now Bento

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Got the update. Seems really good so far. Will be trying to break it in preparation for a review.

Biggest complaint is that we lost the 'lite' version.

Biggest perk is the materials adjustments are a lot more detailed now.

Bento was expected, and works as generally expected. Hands animate very well - but this wasn't a surprise so no thoughts on it yet.

3 hours ago, Pussycat Catnap said:

Got the update. Seems really good so far. Will be trying to break it in preparation for a review.

Biggest complaint is that we lost the 'lite' version.

Biggest perk is the materials adjustments are a lot more detailed now.

Bento was expected, and works as generally expected. Hands animate very well - but this wasn't a surprise so no thoughts on it yet.

I love it except I still can't wear my tattoo on one hand only, tho i'm guessing it's because the hands are still attached so not their fault

9 hours ago, Liana Wildmist said:

Ok, so the Belleza update is finally here for Bento; I have moving fingers and would like some rings pls & ty content creators!

While most likely to late to reclaim the market and no body I own, yay for more different bodies.

1 hour ago, Liana Wildmist said:

I love it except I still can't wear my tattoo on one hand only, tho i'm guessing it's because the hands are still attached so not their fault

I don't own the body but this might work (and will doom you to complexity hell). Can you alpha out one hand?

If answer is yes: 

1. alpha out one hand
  2. alpha out all but that one hand on other copy
  3. apply textures
  4. wear both copies simultaniously
  5. tada :D
Edited by Fionalein
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fionalein said:

While most likely to late to reclaim the market and no body I own, yay for more different bodies.

I don't own the body but this might work (and will doom you to complexity hell). Can you alpha out one hand?

If answer is yes: 

1. alpha out one hand
  2. alpha out all but that one hand on other copy
  3. apply textures
  4. wear both copies simultaniously
  5. tada :D

Yes you can so I will try this! Thanks

Well I picked up the latest version of the Belleza Freya body this morning (version 5.0) and it works okay except for one problem. I had a set of Belleza body appliers for Akeruka Bento heads to match their line of skin tones, and the body appliers do NOT work with the Belleza body version 5.0 (I tested and they still work fine with the older Belleza version I had, Freya version 2.01). 

But aside from that, the new body looks great, and it's nice to finally have Bento hands! 

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

So can we update our bodies we already have or do we have to buy another body that is bento?

You can get a TP on the hud to the store so you have the body redelivered. It won't be automatically sent to you unless you request the redelivery.

7 minutes ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

You can get a TP on the hud to the store so you have the body redelivered. It won't be automatically sent to you unless you request the redelivery.

They are automatically sending them, but it can take a long time to get everyone's out, so the TP & redelivery is probably best

They did away with the LITE bodies, and anyone with one has had it upgraded to the full version.

There's a mesh nipple show/hid button on the alpha slots now, and some stuff too technical for me to understand or use lol

2 hours ago, Sylvannas Zulaman said:

I do think it was the needed update to bring a lot of maitreya users to belleza. I just hope the ring makers update their mesh to fit Belleza female hands soon enough.

Me too! I spoke with the Earthstones creator about this today, she said they need to provide a developer's kit and she'd asked before but not got anywhere. I really want rings and my tattoo so I can do away with other hands lol

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Liana Wildmist said:

I thought the target applier system of it's new HUD was specifically designed to let you do this. I don't use any appliers so I don't have the ability to test that, but it seemed to be what they were showing in the video.

I didn't get the update yet, but is there a possibility that the hands are not considered a target zone? I really love the idea of being able to use only a portion of the tattoo. I am really looking forward to playing with this tomorrow.

Now if we can only get more vendors to do more clothing for pushup. :D

13 hours ago, Liana Wildmist said:

Me too! I spoke with the Earthstones creator about this today, she said they need to provide a developer's kit and she'd asked before but not got anywhere. I really want rings and my tattoo so I can do away with other hands lol

Me and my sister were talking about this last night. We’re back to square one with rings and nails.

I’ve been saying this for a looong time: making their dev kit harder to obtain is a key reason it’s not the number one body. I’m glad I have matching hands now, but where my rings and nails at?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, janetosilio said:

Me and my sister were talking about this last night. We’re back to square one with rings and nails.

I’ve been saying this for a looong time: making their dev kit harder to obtain is a key reason it’s not the number one body. I’m glad I have matching hands now, but where my rings and nails at?

They will emerge, or not... most belleza users will by now have 3rd party hands, it's up to creators to decide if there is a market worth it.

Given that, you can attach old rings to ring finger attachment points. They should move along fine while attached there  (other fingers need bento rigging, though).

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

They will emerge, or not... most belleza users will by now have 3rd party hands, it's up to creators to decide if there is a market worth it.

Given that, you can attach old rings to ring finger attachment points. They should move along fine while attached there  (other fingers need bento rigging, though).

I’ll give that a shot! Thanks!

16 hours ago, Liana Wildmist said:

I do have one of their rings, while they do fit, they are wider than the shape of the finger, looking slightly clunky, not unusable, but annoying if you pay attention to details.

9 hours ago, Chase01 said:

I didn't get the update yet, but is there a possibility that the hands are not considered a target zone? I really love the idea of being able to use only a portion of the tattoo. I am really looking forward to playing with this tomorrow.

Now if we can only get more vendors to do more clothing for pushup. :D

I think one place is mentioned on here that does (might be you that mentioned it lol), but I find using a skin with cleavage is a pushed up enough look so wouldn't ever use it now

7 hours ago, Liana Wildmist said:

I think one place is mentioned on here that does (might be you that mentioned it lol), but I find using a skin with cleavage is a pushed up enough look so wouldn't ever use it now

Its a substitute, but IMO the pushup option looks superior. There are hardly any vendors making options for it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2206 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.