Sign in to follow this  
Chic Aeon

A Night in Neo

Tommy Linden just posted (and of course I read as it said "read me"  LOL) about posting in Favorite Destinations.  Personally I seldom read Favorite Destinations since they are often "ads" (Tommy's point). 

BUT I have been getting bored lately and I need a change of pace -- or maybe just to get back to my roots. I used to have a section on my (now ten year old) blog called PLACES.  I am renewing that now and getting a little adventure into my life. 

The first post was about the new NEO event (I am not taking part in that so no conflict of interest) which for me is one of the most exciting shopping events I have seen in a very long while. 

Here is the lead photo. You can read more on my blog post which is hopefully is OK to post here and if not a mod will "mod me" and that's fine too.  :D.

https://chicatphilsplace.blogspot.com/2018/04/a-night-at-neo.html

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/GABRIEL3/107/141/500

A Night at NEO

5ac23ded01ba6_neojapan3.thumb.jpg.ad3c3a83c275a2886bc66d48f317bab2.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yay, looks nice. You got me interested (an also posting to bump the add in the other thread down)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I cannot believe I still have not checked out the NEO event!!! Eeeghads what am I doing wif my life!!  (─‿‿─)