Anybody else experiencing group chat lags? 
Groups with 2000+ members work better than my 15 members group. Messages often are being dropped by the server and when not it takes more than five minutes per message to be processed.
What can we do? Is there a solution? Is there an explanation for why some groups have it and some don't? 

58 minutes ago, MelanieMcRoger said:

Anybody else experiencing group chat lags? 
Groups with 2000+ members work better than my 15 members group. Messages often are being dropped by the server and when not it takes more than five minutes per message to be processed.
What can we do? Is there a solution? Is there an explanation for why some groups have it and some don't? 

There have been chat lag issues in SL for at least all of the 11 years that I've been here and probably before that.  It has always seemed pretty random to me and definitely hits groups with a huge number of members as well as smaller ones.  I'm not sure that I've been a part of any group that actually uses chat and has not experienced chat issues at least once.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Whirly Fizzle said:

What's the name of the affected group?

two actually, Xara Epin and a new group that some of my friends created since we thought it'll solve the lag if we talk in another group. It's called "We need a name" :P