31,072 Square Metres Premium Protected Waterfront Land in Brighton (Mainland) Nearly HALF of a Sim!!!

FatherTheo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2194 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Nearly half of a mainland sim, with LOTS of protected area around owned land. I've got 31,072 square metres in Brighton (Mainland - G) that is protected on one side by water, another by the road, and has a thin strip on back and down one side of protected land. It's an odd shaped chunk with a peninsula in the river, and a large flat area on a hill with another 2048 / 512 & 2048 metre parcels across the river. All are joined into a single parcel with a prim max of 10,667. 1/3 of this mainland sim is protected waterway, I own close to 3/4 of the available land and more than 1/2 of the available beach area. You won't find many waterfront properties with this much protection around them, and at Mainland Land Maintenance Prices!!!

There is protected land between (two strips of land between three parcels on North side). The road (Cyan) is accessible from the parcel. Homes around are very nice. I purchased it originally because it was largely unpopulated, but the neighbourhood (in the sim next door) has grown quickly, so I'm looking elsewhere. My home is no transfer, but the office building on top of the hill (emptied out) can stay if the buyer wants, or it can be returned. Would consider a trade for a similar size mainland in a more isolated location, especially if it has at least one waterfront as mine does.

Make a fair and reasonable L$ offer, or provide location offered in trade. In game IM/Notecard is fine, or IM here on the forums. SLURL http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Brighton/52/10/46

Image below is an approximation and should not be taken as precise. Visit the land, right click and choose "about" to view exact boundaries.

land.thumb.jpg.8a7ec1b83e06f7838418f5233e437e94.jpg

land2.jpg

Edited by FatherTheo
1. Added image and joined the parcels across the river. 2. Added topographical map with borders.

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2194 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.