Effective Communication

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Now that the Lithium software, with the help of some kudos from friends, promoted me to Advisor status, I find that I still can not effectively communicate without proper emoticons aka smilies.  The moderators promised some reasonable emoticons to assist us co-dependent posters in communicating our thoughts and emotions.  When will they be implemented?  

Storm Clarence wrote:

Now that the Lithium software, with the help of some kudos from friends, promoted me to Advisor status, I find that I still can not effectively communicate without proper emoticons aka smilies. 

Sure you can, as you proved with this post.

Peewee Musytari wrote:

Darrius Gothly wrote:

Peewee Musytari wrote:

Tomatoes.gif

Someone needs to notify the ISPCLYB about that smiley!!

(ISPCLYB = Internet Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Little Yellow Balls)

I`m sure I don`t know what you mean hehe
Whistle.gif

RayGun.gif

Hmm, you guys are communicating.  I don't have the necessary tools in my Lithum supplied portfolio to participate. :robotsad:

I feel kinda sorry for Storm, so i'm going to let the cat out of the bag and tell him that the extra emoticons people are using are ones they have uploaded themselves and stored in their images section.

(I'm not sure if you realised that or not Storm, so apologies if I sound patronising. I don't mean to. I just got the impression you think some of us can use extra default emoticons due to rank. We can't!)

Anyway - can't stop. Ate far too much cheese today and ...

onloo.gif

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4737 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.