Is anyone making encrusted nails?

Jennifer Roundfield

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Jennifer Roundfield said:

I tried a search but came up empty handed, so here goes...IS anyone in SL making encrusted nails? I've seen pictures before and lots of you tube clips, but last week-end I got to see some nails up close that were just amazing and I'd love to wear nails like that in SL. Any suggestions?

There are loads on the marketplace depending on which hands you use

oh when I look at the pictures I see what you mean.. and in that case no I have not seen any with actual 3D..  They would have to be made in a mesh 3D program and uploaded and added to each individual nail,  that would be one huge undertaking if in fact it could be done at all.  Attachment points would have to be 10 one for each nail,  and rigging for nails .. I am not even sure that is possible.  But perhaps some genius could manage it lol..  Maybe one of the bento ring makers could figure it out.  OK disregard this whole comment lol...  I just looked at some of the links given in the previous post..  it can be done  wow!  

Edited by Tazzie Tuque

Sylvannas, thank so much! Sometimes we stop looking just as we were to find what we were looking for and that may have happened to me. The links you provided are right on, thank you!

Tazzie,  Thank you as well. Sylvannas seems to have found what I could not and now I have lots of things to try!

Thanks, again,

~~~Jenni~~~

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2210 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.