Whole new continent discovered

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

San Francisco, 1st of April 2018

Breaking news

A whole new continent has been discovered south-west of the existing grid, the new continent consisting of more than 200 regions with waterways, mountains, road like structures and what seems to be a city in the far. Even Linden Lab is caught by surprise, but according to data analyzer April Liinden, it seems likely that the AI core of the cloud service provider is responsible for the creation of the new clusters forming the new continent.

An analysis of the log files on the cloud servers and log files from the AI core is expected to sheer light on the unique phenomena. The analyses is expected to last to the end of the week and an official statement will be send out, when a report is ready.

Updates will be released soon.

• Haha 9

Almost April the third in some parts of the world, sadly all this rubbish gets regurgitated for a few weeks.

Square Enix did a great one for FFXIV, an AR gathering game so you could run around the real world and gather resources to be better in that game. I sort of wish it were true.

original.gif.2dd66b5eb5668c3512099e2f5eb5f3d5.gif

Silliest one I saw was Google saying they were renaming themselves to "Googz" meh. Google got the (nippleless) booby prize this year for their lame attempt

3 hours ago, Callum Meriman said:

Almost April the third in some parts of the world, sadly all this rubbish gets regurgitated for a few weeks.

Square Enix did a great one for FFXIV, an AR gathering game so you could run around the real world and gather resources to be better in that game. I sort of wish it were true.

imageproxy.php?img=&key=e5f5edf17e7ad1aaoriginal.gif.2dd66b5eb5668c3512099e2f5eb5f3d5.gif

Silliest one I saw was Google saying they were renaming themselves to "Googz" meh. Google got the (nippleless) booby prize this year for their lame attempt

Now that Google is “Alphabet”, they are already lame.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.